Gratz nmy rr6 o.O

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
GRATZ m8ty - dont forget the song

'cry me a river' or 'every day i lub u less and less' in your vid ;)

Gamah

Banned
Gratz, Clearly the master minstrel! Best minstrel evearrr!! And this below is the master explaining why he doesn't need purge!

master6kn.jpg

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
grats :) sorry for shet in the past megam8

anyways fighting you atm is alot more fun ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Gratz, Clearly the master minstrel! Best minstrel evearrr!! And this below is the master explaining why he doesn't need purge!

master6kn.jpg
I don't get it, what has Hells to do with it? :(

(mt? :p :touch: )

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

master6kn.jpg

Hehe, what he says is not what it's on my vid :p All of the times I found him solo he was sos-ing away, and was still getting killed.

Oh well, grats I guess in making the class seem balanced/underpowered :p

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
nice, did u get all rps from killing ppl exping or heading unbuffed from glenlock to poc?

Gamah

Banned
Arethir said:
I don't get it, what has Hells to do with it? :(

(mt? :p :touch: )

It was a mistell :p I said the same thing to nmy just after ;)

+ Hells is a master minstrel!11

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
lal, gamah, thats so funny, I can't stop laugh, aswell, as he told my friends in alb something like this I got told.

IF WE SEE AIRWALKER! HE MUST DIE! WHATEVER THAT STANDS IN OUR PATH, EVEN IF IT IS A ZERG OF MIDS AND AIRWALKER IS IN IT HE MUST DIE, don't know tho but you really hate me:p cus you "mean" I did x realming, you told them aswell, airwalker is a bad person he really is.

but I'll post a grats, even you told my guild mates I had to be kicked out of bulle cus the x realming you ment I did.
when my mincer logs on, IS IT AIRWALKER! from a buff bot. you still make me laugh.
is it airwalker! no.. why do you ask? I just wondered... orly? is it airwalker!? why don't you stfu and leave me alone:p that was hillarious. me and brite is on your hate list I know. I <3 u mate grats.

thats so owned gamah, god my snus fell out of my mouth...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
just a reminder to those that need it - this is a grats thread, anyone posting flames will get in trouble .

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Nmy, keep up the good work. Again nice to see someone who knows all the utility their class has... and uses it to its full potential, Always fun grouping with you :)

maybe one day the enemy will be able to ding lvl 50 :)

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
just a reminder to those that need it - this is a grats thread, anyone posting flames will get in trouble .
then dlete all flame treads then

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Oringinally posted by Flimgoblin

can't wait

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Lecturin said:
grtz nmy for your effort to kill lowbies

This is the third flame you've posted in this thread, I'll quote you a bit from the CoC:

Personal attacks will not be tolerated, if you use the forums to wage virtual war you aren't just a very sad individual who probably likes to bash the bishop to streaming goat pr0n but you will also not be welcome here.

Have a free holiday!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
holy shit espen... that was fast. grtz from your old hib guildie /wave

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
gratz now stop killing me i was happily going toxp :p, dont worry i will pwn u again with me ns ;) u aint too tuff a nut to crack actully.. gratz again m8 :D i will be seeing u soonish ;)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Airwalker said:
lal, gamah, thats so funny, I can't stop laugh, aswell, as he told my friends in alb something like this I got told.

IF WE SEE AIRWALKER! HE MUST DIE! WHATEVER THAT STANDS IN OUR PATH, EVEN IF IT IS A ZERG OF MIDS AND AIRWALKER IS IN IT HE MUST DIE, don't know tho but you really hate me:p cus you "mean" I did x realming, you told them aswell, airwalker is a bad person he really is.

but I'll post a grats, even you told my guild mates I had to be kicked out of bulle cus the x realming you ment I did.
when my mincer logs on, IS IT AIRWALKER! from a buff bot. you still make me laugh.
is it airwalker! no.. why do you ask? I just wondered... orly? is it airwalker!? why don't you stfu and leave me alone:p that was hillarious. me and brite is on your hate list I know. I <3 u mate grats.

thats so owned gamah, god my snus fell out of my mouth...

That made as much sense as pip,

Gratz Nmy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom