Had some fun times grp'ing with you :cheers:

Priz

Loyal Freddie
grats you blue thingy, is it time to stop leeching on me now? :wanker:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
nipi

zero gratz cocksucker

one of the least respectable enemy on the game ganks greys and anything possible......................tosser is the word that springs to mind..also a rude spamming fuck up of a mid....fellow mids may respect u ,but to me u a bag of shit...

ohh by the way gratz..

jamie

Funkybunny

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
zero gratz cocksucker

one of the least respectable enemy on the game ganks greys and anything possible......................tosser is the word that springs to mind..also a rude spamming fuck up of a mid....fellow mids may respect u ,but to me u a bag of shit...

ohh by the way gratz..

jamie
hahahahah! great reply from one big hypocrit! :) and yes i do enjoy greykilling :D

Gamah

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
zero gratz cocksucker

ohh by the way gratz..

jamie

Jamies :cheers: Edit: Removed my flame of nipi i'm trying to be "nice" these days :fluffle:

Funkybunny

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
fuck off

ya fanny

such harsh words from such a "respected" player... if you dont want yer m8 or alt or whatever you had out there killed... DONT TAKE HIM TO A FRONTIER ZONE! easy as that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom