Gratz moaning rr5

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh i think it kinda rocks that u just plunge on with 500 rps/hour rate 10 hours aday altho you get ganked constantly, think we killed you like 8 times in 1½ hour earlier today, big gratz :eek:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Fyric said:
well tbh i think it kinda rocks that u just plunge on with 500 rps/hour rate 10 hours aday altho you get ganked constantly, think we killed you like 8 times in 1½ hour earlier today, big gratz :eek:

Yep, everyone quit now - Fyric might kill you otherwise!

What an odd post.

Anyway, grats Moaning.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
flimbgoblin what i meant was, that most people would probably get frustrated at dying all the time and quit, and yet he continues

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
grats! :) - remember one time on my bainshee when our little grp of 6 ish ppl or so met you.. everyone was waiting for me to finish of the kill so the rest of the grp was in combatmode on you trying to get the deathblow and forgot all about me... so i died :(:( - needless to say i was rather pissed lol :D

Met some other necro on my ns ones.. Saajo and i was beating it down slowly while it had some damage shield on it that almost got us killed lol

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
grats! :) - remember one time on my bainshee when our little grp of 6 ish ppl or so met you.. everyone was waiting for me to finish of the kill so the rest of the grp was in combatmode on you trying to get the deathblow and forgot all about me... so i died :(:( - needless to say i was rather pissed lol :Dl

think i remember that, was i in grp or did it happen several times? :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
think i remember that, was i in grp or did it happen several times? :p

I made sure it only happended once :p - so u were prolly in grp, time for some blaiming ;<

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Grats to the necro that taught me not to PA necro servants that could be buffed, and to run away screaming instead.

out of curiosity _what_ is the necro RR5 ability?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Fyric said:
flimbgoblin what i meant was, that most people would probably get frustrated at dying all the time and quit, and yet he continues

ahh so you were complimenting his tenacity :)

fair enough - it came over as you were mocking him for continuing to fight ;)

oh and he does get frustrated :p but keeps on going nonetheless.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Neffneff said:
Grats to the necro that taught me not to PA necro servants that could be buffed, and to run away screaming instead.

out of curiosity _what_ is the necro RR5 ability?

can insta-summon your pet.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
handy for not becoming insta gib when yer pet is goin down i spose. insta cast a replacement and carry on leggin it.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats I guess, although you might derive more fun from another class that isn't so buggy ><

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
Grats I guess, although you might derive more fun from another class that isn't so buggy ><

its fun against (multiple) melee classes tho xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom