Gratz Mids

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Big Gratz to Middies on capture of Power Relic :)

Was Well Thought Out and Well Executed hope Albies don't flame you to much as way albies play for Relics it was at they Primetime.

Take Care of our Relic for us :)

Soulja

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
i tink it was like 1-2fgs mids...vs pretty much guards :m00:

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
the imba with 3 relix is just :(
but they get resettet with cluster right?

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
Jobbegea said:
very very soon!

next week april!

pretty soon bro!!!!!!

tomorrow u come with me and see: Madball Liar Morda Sworn Enemy (NYHC) End of Days No turning back Hands down now Escadron Remain!!!!!

no gg for u tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wabbit said:
well done! (who cares?) 07.34...
i do like it when albs comment on alarm clock raids :)

gratz mids

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I don't really expect alot of whine from albs about it, however I do expect the usual "who cares? reset soon!" comments :p

anyway, after clustering I hope the relics just stay home where they belong :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Fenderon said:
I don't really expect alot of whine from albs about it, however I do expect the usual "who cares? reset soon!" comments :p

anyway, after clustering I hope the relics just stay home where they belong :)

yes in Mid!!! poor widdle midy widdies need all teh help they can get (for pve mind you as they are lacking - it will help on their artifacts and ml raids so its all good) :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
yes in Mid!!! poor widdle midy widdies need all teh help they can get (for pve mind you as they are lacking - it will help on their artifacts and ml raids so its all good) :)

Or in rvr to kill the evul albsies that are oooh so tough? ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
wasnt planned at all
we were in agramon but couldnt find anyone to fight
attacked a beno tower but noone came
so moved onto the relic took one tower down about 8ish albs turned up in 1's and 2's but seemed no organised defence
a sorc and inf got inside that was about it before they all gave up
was all rather boring since we mostly pve'd them

spent a while standing there with the relic doors open but was evident no defenders were inc so off we went
Wanted to drop it off at hib land but takhy is power relic horny :D

Btw relics cant be destroyed/salvaged :(

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
i do like it when albs comment on alarm clock raids :)

gratz mids

You dont see any alb's crying about leaving the game thou becos of u having the relics:eek7:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Technodave said:
You dont see any alb's crying about leaving the game thou becos of u having the relics:eek7:

anyone else done that? please paste link to post as I can't remember it. :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:

They leave without crying about it. :(

Or the famous cg that was the reason all albs rvr´ed just went poof at the same time as relics? Just as it started when you got them lol, such coincidence. Same with the fg´s, was like 3-5 alb fg´s out every evening when you had 6 relics, now you are lucky to find 1 every other day.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
They leave without crying about it. :(

Or the famous cg that was the reason all albs rvr´ed just went poof at the same time as relics? Just as it started when you got them lol, such coincidence. Same with the fg´s, was like 3-5 alb fg´s out every evening when you had 6 relics, now you are lucky to find 1 every other day.

Same goes for all realms i guess.. been rvring this afternoon.. have never seen so many warlocks and mid casters before :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Same goes for all realms i guess.. been rvring this afternoon.. have never seen so many warlocks and mid casters before :p

Ofc it does, just that I was told by some albs that their activity was not related to relics. I just wonder if the same goes for their sudden inactivity.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
Ofc it does, just that I was told by some albs that their activity was not related to relics.

Aim my dear, if they win fights they get interested. If they get farmed by you they QQ irl.

People like winning, when they win a lot they play more. It's quite simple really.

PS. someone tell me a way to a irc client on the web, so bored at waiting my flight :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Ofc it does, just that I was told by some albs that their activity was not related to relics. I just wonder if the same goes for their sudden inactivity.

You were told that Mids only play when they are winning. Which is true. I don't comment on Alb activity...I leave that to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom