gratz me rr7!

ttt

Banned
gratz myself on my SM Grolf dinging rr7, was tough but im an rp patch whore so i got there eventually :m00:

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Really pretty much not deserved at ALL.. Pure zerging and raping but hey, that's a just another sad way to do it..!

ttt

Banned
Really pretty much not deserved at ALL.. Pure zerging and raping but hey, that's a just another sad way to do it..!
i've never ran more than a fg at once, i havent joined relic raids, i havent been a tower hugger so that you can't really use against me ;) besides adding on everything 24/7 doesnt make you any better mr judge. :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
i've never ran more than a fg at once, i havent joined relic raids, i havent been a tower hugger so that you can't really use against me ;) besides adding on everything 24/7 doesnt make you any better mr judge. :)

LoL..
Zerging can be one FG zerging soloers and such. Never even said you were towerhugging, so before speaking to the judge - know the truth!

ttt

Banned
LoL..
Zerging can be one FG zerging soloers and such. Never even said you were towerhugging, so before speaking to the judge - know the truth!
funny as i cant control my group. besides i run with a 256mb ram pc and i can barely keep up stick when running in a fg, hence i mostly solo/duo/trio but ok if you say so.
even the times i do outnumber soloers and kill them it's because their play style is stupid, like claiming to be honourable soloers and then when its hard to solo a day or two they grab the first and best group and steamroll fuck all..rings a bell? ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
256 ram ? ;o Dont think RAM comes in less than 512mb sticks now tbh :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
funny as i cant control my group. besides i run with a 256mb ram pc and i can barely keep up stick when running in a fg, hence i mostly solo/duo/trio but ok if you say so.
even the times i do outnumber soloers and kill them it's because their play style is stupid, like claiming to be honourable soloers and then when its hard to solo a day or two they grab the first and best group and steamroll fuck all..rings a bell? ;)

Tbh i've only seen you once when you were in a 5man grp, adding on me and someone elses duel and we still assraped you all 5.. nubs all over..

Edit: You can easily run with 256mb ram pc.. i've done that alot till i got this laptop im using now

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aleven has always been a zerger...... pwnt NEWB!!!

ttt

Banned
Tbh i've only seen you once when you were in a 5man grp, adding on me and someone elses duel and we still assraped you all 5.. nubs all over..

Edit: You can easily run with 256mb ram pc.. i've done that alot till i got this laptop im using now
not that easy with 3-4 minutes port speed and 4-5 sec lagg spikes whenever you get popped by assasins...oh and btw, the time you mention we allready got sorted in an older thread, we were 2 diff groups, me and hellmaster, and 3 others running in a trio and we came with an interval of 30 seconds or so...cant expect to be left alone when fighting on bridges, way too risky ;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
...oh and btw, the time you mention we allready got sorted in an older thread, we were 2 diff groups, me and hellmaster, and 3 others running in a trio and we came with an interval of 30 seconds or so...cant expect to be left alone when fighting on bridges, way too risky ;)

Eh, the first wave then wasn't dead when other 3 came. And even tho we fought on a bridge, it didn't seem to matter as the noobs who came got raped by 1 hib and 1 alb ^^
Shouldn't make a difference that there was abit of difference of the arrival :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom