gratz loxleyhood rr8

M

mandom

now try hardmode, no respect for overpowered no skill fotm 1button class gaining RR´s

W

witte-

Originally posted by mandom
now try hardmode, no respect for overpowered no skill fotm 1button class gaining RR´s

idiot

and grats lox ! :hat:

C

Cloak_

he`s a scout :eek:

L

loxleyhood

:D

I even started DAoC after Scouts were nerfed. :)

Guess you're just on auto-pilot on Bw atm. :)

R

ReaLX

I would like to go real in-dept into this one... but just 1 word comes to mind :(

... lol!

ontopic: gwats! :p

L

Lumikki

Lol? who the hell are you?

And BIG Grats and hugs Loxley :)

xx

K

knoll

how u can get rr8 with the gimpest class in the game beats me.

look at glottis he has spend his entire youth and he is still RR6 only..

any way strong going scout.

P

-palan-

:great: gratz m8y, shame i missed to prevent u getting ur last 30k :p

and lol at this:

kinda think he mistakenly thought ur one of em infils for some wierd reason...

imo its time for a sowy from his side, acusing a gimped scout of beeing a fotm, tsk tsk :eek:

would be interessting to know who he is and what he plays.
lub u anyway :)

K

Kindar

How the hell did you leech yourself to rr8 with all that time you spend on BW? :-P

Grats ! :)
:hat:

K

knoll

Originally posted by -palan-
:great: gratz m8y, shame i missed to prevent u getting ur last 30k :p

and lol at this:

kinda think he mistakenly thought ur one of em infils for some wierd reason...

imo its time for a sowy from his side, acusing a gimped scout of beeing a fotm, tsk tsk :eek:

would be interessting to know who he is and what he plays.
lub u anyway :)

ahh yes and what about the scout population since the SH nerf has it declined ?

P

-palan-

eh what?
ur point was?

a)he played while SH was still there
b)not that much fotm scouts as there is rangers/NS's and infils since SH and its nerf

the hole stealther population got out of hand nowadays, but still, the scouts are still not even close to be one of the favoured ones, just have a look at amg odins/emain. either theres a brehon zerg of shades/rangers or a warder infil grp+ some noob hunters/SBs around. can't say i've ever seen more than 3or so scouts at the same spot, while theres plenty of the other stelather classes around.

sigh, sowy to get started on this lox... gratz again m8, well deserved=)

M

mandom

lol @ everyone thinking im serious xDDD
i know what scouts are and their nothing but pure shit before rr6-7, then they actually gets hard to kill from a sb´s pov, specially with anchor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom