Gratz Killerpwnguin.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Grats Killerpwnguin on Battle Enforcer. 2,000 deathblows is a great achievement in Thidranki. This is quite emotional for me because you were one of the few really good players I fought with on Prydwen, back in the old days of Thidranki.

It is quite unnerving to think that the old Cabalist from four years ago has been recreated and is now wrecking havoc on Ywain, but I am happy nonetheless.

We have had some amazing groups already on Ywain, Thidranki is much better than I had thought it would be over there. It seems as though we're already getting a reputation over there, which is great. We've had some amazing groups (remember a couple of nights ago? You had no deaths in 4 hours FTW xD) and it has been a pleasure to share this experience with you.

I'm not sure whether you will achieve Master Enforcer again like you did on your Eldritch(25,000 overall kills) but you are certainly going the right way about it. Just continue to have fun, continue to own and this could be a very, very special summer for us.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Enough with the Gratz threads in the RvR forum already :p

Moved to Gratz-ulations forum now.

pwnguinbd

Banned
Bluesky, I see you have no reply to my post on the other thread, how very interesting. I hope now you learnt your lesson and will not be condescending towards others.

Thanks for the grats thread Logi, it means a lot to me. Dinging Battle Enforcer was very, very emotional because I had been waiting to get the last 100 deathblows on Killerpenguin for two or three years. It takes me back to the old days, when me and you used to duel on our Mercenaries and Blademasters respectively.

I felt soo happy after getting 2,000 deathblows and this thread means a lot to me, definitely one of my proudest moments.

I now have 3 Battle Enforcer (1 Master Enforcer) characters in Thidranki. This has surely cemented my place in Thidranki legend.

Thank you, and thanks everyone who has helped me along the way. I have made some great friends and I will cherish these times forever. Thank you.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky, I see you have no reply to my post on the other thread, how very interesting. I hope now you learnt your lesson and will not be condescending towards others.
I really couldn't be arsed and was going to let it drop but dude, seriously, wtf?

It's not "very interesting" at all - quite the opposite in fact which is why I ignored your post in the other thread.

Learnt my lesson? Condescending? rofl... get over yourself :kissit:

Who are you trying to impress boasting and flapping your epeen around doing anything at all in thid? I suspect 99% of the entire DAoC playing population couldn't give a crap about anything you and your friends do in Thid and just consider it a bit of a fun diversion from the main content of the game and nothing more. It's a long way from what DAoC was/is about in Lev50 RvR. Why do you think there's so many "fucking lol" type replies in Thid gratz/epeen flexing posts? It's because almost nobody cares whatsoever.

I now have 3 Battle Enforcer (1 Master Enforcer) characters in Thidranki. This has surely cemented my place in Thidranki legend.
Legend? Do you ever actually read the delusional drivel you write? Lets just agree to disagree on anything about Thid and move on.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
bluesky, don't try to argue with a mentally ill megalomaniac, its pointless.

I took the trash out today, it was a very emotional moment for me and a great achievement which will cement my status as a legend.

Logi

Part of the furniture

I took the trash out today, it was a very emotional moment for me and a great achievement which will cement my status as a legend.

did daddy learn you a new word? you seem to use the word "megalomaniac" ALOT. Or did you like the song from incubus that much that you decided to check its meaning so that you can sound awesomely cool!

ill quote something from an old rival:

You aint good dumb retard.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Could you please send out a public announcement next time you try to act smart? It is indeed rather hilarious, wouldn't want to miss it.

I hope you got some gratification out of this, you seem to need it. Enjoy your glory in the pond, as the pond life you are.

Nothing to see here, carry on. :m00:

Logi

Part of the furniture
Could you please send out a public announcement next time you try to act smart? It is indeed rather hilarious, wouldn't want to miss it.

I hope you got some gratification out of this, you seem to need it. Enjoy your glory in the pond, as the pond life you are.

Nothing to see here, carry on. :m00:

who are you? i agree, nothing to see here.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
did daddy learn you a new word? you seem to use the word "megalomaniac" ALOT.
Considering the amounts of verbal diarrhea spewing out from pwnguinbd I'd say megalomaniac is a perfectly fitting description of the way he/she writes their posts.

who are you?
That's Ovron... Silly Logi... didnt you see his name next to his post? ;);)

He's a legend don't ya know and I don't use that word unless I really really mean it :clap:

pwnguinbd

Banned
I just do not understand why some people feel the need to troll our threads.

If you disagree or don't like it, then don't post. It really is that simple. I wonder whether you would adop this attitude irl, becaues it is considered rude.

And it is time for me to be rude too, you are nobodies. You will not leave a legacy. Me and Logi will, and in that respect we will always have the last laugh. We have our respect, we have our fun, we dominate Thidranki and that is that. You will not take that away from us.

By the way, dinged Master Soldier (2000 kills) on Warden. Very good considering I've only been playing it in Thidranki for a week or so. We must have owned a lot ....

pwnguinbd

Banned

And you call Logi an idiot? If you want to be sad and pick out bits of grammar that are incorrect (even if they are from someone who does not have English as his native language) then I will do the same to you.

Fucking owned is all I can say xD.

Hahahahaha.

Logi

Part of the furniture
And yet you call me dumb.
Fail more please

hey hey hear this! this guy here is so fucking awesome, he put #care at his location! He was so happy when he found out i made a grammar mistake in one of my posts! God hes so fucking awesome :worthy:

but seriously, why call me a fail when you're whole life is a failure? the fact that you put #care at your location form is just so hilarious. Do you seriously think you're cooler then others when you put #care at your location form, putting out grammar mistakes in other peoples posts just because you're to dumb to make up a normal comeback post? ROFL you make me laugh aika.

you aint good dumb walking failure retard.

get ript, get good

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Overall 75,000 kills are a lot, considering it was EU and in thid.. Most zergling on ywain don't even manage to achieve this in 'real rvr'

Again.. Congratz mate! I'll be on tomorrow(wednesday) so let's get my druid pl'd! :D

pwnguinbd

Banned
Thanks Syw.

Overall 75,000 kills are a lot, considering it was EU and in thid.. Most zergling on ywain don't even manage to achieve this in 'real rvr'

Again.. Congratz mate! I'll be on tomorrow(wednesday) so let's get my druid pl'd! :D

And CorNokZ, PM me your MSN so we can actually sort this out, because we are running regular groups atm.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
You should be proud that your Bard contributed immensely to me achieving Battle Enforcer xD.

Immensely proud, i could not think of a better way of serving the community than helping such a dedicated player reach the mighty achievement of Battle Enforcer.

You're still bad.

Everz

FH is my second home

Remove your tongue from his arsehole corn.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Remove your tongue from his arsehole corn.

Or you could stick your nose into someone elses business instead of clinging in this thread and deciding with which persons Coke wants to asocciate with.

Logi

Part of the furniture
First post in this thread.

Obsessed are we :(?

English can be a bitch, but read it carefully, just very carefully and you might understand what i actually wrote.... God..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom