Gratz Hibbies :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Biftekis said:
THE ALB-HIB ALLIANCE IS KEEP GOING FU NOOBSTERS!HELP EACH OTHER TAKE RELICS...DEFEND THE MGs SO THAT YOUR FRIENDS DO THE JOB AS PLANNED :flame: :flame: :flame: MIDGARD WILL STILL ROCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFL less alcohol while posting next time :clap:

Biftekis

Fledgling Freddie
YEA im 10 years old schoolboy and you are 6 years old schoolgirl...But i always notice that you(perhpas some of that times by chance) are always assisting your friends if it is for relics.And after all, albs are not touching pow relics and hibs dont touch str relics.Is it just a lack of interest?If yes JUST DONT HELP each other take our relics..simple. QQ FTW

atos

Fledgling Freddie
More alcohol! :drink: :drink: :puke:

And -10% damage from my Thor's Full Lightning. :(

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Biftekis said:
YEA im 10 years old schoolboy and you are 6 years old schoolgirl...But i always notice that you(perhpas some of that times by chance) are always assisting your friends if it is for relics.And after all, albs are not touching pow relics and hibs dont touch str relics.Is it just a lack of interest?If yes JUST DONT HELP each other take our relics..simple. QQ FTW
:D :m00:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Biftekis said:
THE ALB-HIB ALLIANCE IS KEEP GOING FU NOOBSTERS!HELP EACH OTHER TAKE RELICS...DEFEND THE MGs SO THAT YOUR FRIENDS DO THE JOB AS PLANNED :flame: :flame: :flame: MIDGARD WILL STILL ROCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheyougotnobackbone got another FH alt?

Zenith

Part of the furniture
No blejs, we didnt go via Dodens, just walked to grallar

Well done leading the raid Neguras :worthy:

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Zenith said:
No blejs, we didnt go via Dodens, just walked to grallar

Well done leading the raid Neguras :worthy:

i meant on the out way.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Ncr said:
making a gratz thread for yoursellf?:clap:
Anyway guess you deserved it ;)

erm.. hib/exc.. alb/pryd.. just aint allowed to fit that into sig :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
blejs said:
i meant on the out way.
Maybe ;)

Or maybe not!

(There's a pic floating about of the relic carrier with the relic at a certain spot in Mid frontier with 1fg Mids in sight, so I'd day no ;) )

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
grats hibs..its just to easy for u to walk in mid frontiers atm..no mids around there..well done

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, gratulations. =)

Seems we not-so-uber-but-quite-lousy RvR´s will go back to PvE for a while then. :p

Biftekis

Fledgling Freddie
OH that was pretty fast and well organised(it seems)..well gratz :( :(

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I really think it's so unfair.. These days doing successfull relic raid is all about getting to RK unnoticed. If you get there unnoticed, you get relic out 9 times out of 10 or so.
Hibbies gotta get through Mid frontier, not much action there even at peak times so can't really blame anyone not rvr'ing there. So easy to get past there unnoticed.
Mids gotta go through emain and there's always some stealthers or groups running about to spot you, and if Hibs don't spot you for sure Albs do, and they often yell it out on IRC and would need to be quite lucky to get big team through there.

Well, it's not like it's hibs fault.. But major headache for anyone trying to organize RR's in Mid to steal any HIb relics. :(

Grats, I'm sure they were well organized raids and such.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
I really think it's so unfair.. These days doing successfull relic raid is all about getting to RK unnoticed. If you get there unnoticed, you get relic out 9 times out of 10 or so.
Hibbies gotta get through Mid frontier, not much action there even at peak times so can't really blame anyone not rvr'ing there. So easy to get past there unnoticed.
Mids gotta go through emain and there's always some stealthers or groups running about to spot you, and if Hibs don't spot you for sure Albs do, and they often yell it out on IRC and would need to be quite lucky to get big team through there.

Well, it's not like it's hibs fault.. But major headache for anyone trying to organize RR's in Mid to steal any HIb relics. :(

Kinda agree, but on the other side Hib frontier is always under siege and we can never really tell if something is a Relic Raid or just a bit zergy. Works both ways.

However if more Mids were present in Odins I'm fairly sure other realms would switch there to fight them. Simple fact is that most of the time it's Mids and Albs that dictate Emain to be the prime RvR zone, not Hibs.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:

use the RvR dungeons then

well done hibs again

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Well I managed to be among the first into Grallar and by then you hippies already was on 3rd door with it going down fast.

Really isnt hard to get relics from us at the moment. :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
ffs.. suck lame alarm raids. Can't defend while i'm sleeping or working or sleeping or working or sleeping and working?!, wait. Gimme a laptop and a satelite link. When did you take the other two?

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it's kinda relief too, now I don't have to worry about them getting attacked all the time. :)
And I've been told by some Mid that I really took them for myself while most Mids didn't want power anyway, It's good the situation is fixed now and some less selfish Mid can arrange relic raids on the relics that are actually wanted.
I thought most wanted power when we took them but apparently I must've been wrong.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Well I managed to be among the first into Grallar and by then you hippies already was on 3rd door with it going down fast.

Really isnt hard to get relics from us at the moment. :(

Yeah, this is how it's for all realms since ToA. Melee relic keeps are nearer so somewhat easier to defend though.
Personally I can't wait for NF and new kind of relic raiding.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Well in NF mid will steal the relics just after release imo then wtfpwn everyone. ><

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
And I've been told by some Mid that I really took them for myself while most Mids didn't want power anyway, It's good the situation is fixed now and some less selfish Mid can arrange relic raids on the relics that are actually wanted. I thought most wanted power when we took them but apparently I must've been wrong.

I promise many more think you do a great job and was happy to join a RR on hibs with us bashing the Albs so often before that. Including me.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Belorfyn said:
Well, it's kinda relief too, now I don't have to worry about them getting attacked all the time. :)
And I've been told by some Mid that I really took them for myself while most Mids didn't want power anyway, It's good the situation is fixed now and some less selfish Mid can arrange relic raids on the relics that are actually wanted.
I thought most wanted power when we took them but apparently I must've been wrong.
Well you hardly solo'ed Dagda Belor, the other 10-odd mids with you there obviously wanted the Power relics, otherwise they wouldn't have been there.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Well you hardly solo'ed Dagda Belor, the other 10-odd mids with you there obviously wanted the Power relics, otherwise they wouldn't have been there.

Yeah reckon that's so.. I'm just so sensitive to that sort of things :)

Maybe it's all for the best.. Alb rvr been going downhill since we took power relics. Steveh stopped going to Alb and Mid frontier with his group, just been hearing rumours every now and then about him in Emain. Maybe he'll come back now, I hope so since we always liked the challenge his group put up.. Even though we most of the time got ganked by thme if we met them on the open and not at keep.. But still it was better with him than without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom