Gratz Hibbies :)

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
ffs.. suck lame alarm raids. Can't defend while i'm sleeping or working or sleeping or working or sleeping and working?!, wait. Gimme a laptop and a satelite link. When did you take the other two?

We took the other 2 at 14BST/15CET, not an alarm clock raid :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Sardine said:

Heh not exactly. Trollum is just trolling anyway :)

I was still sleeping.. But that's Moriad's fault. I always say around 4 am that I wanna go to sleep and then he runs our group around for atleast 1 more hour and doesn't let me go :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
Yeah reckon that's so.. I'm just so sensitive to that sort of things :)

Maybe it's all for the best.. Alb rvr been going downhill since we took power relics. Steveh stopped going to Alb and Mid frontier with his group, just been hearing rumours every now and then about him in Emain. Maybe he'll come back now, I hope so since we always liked the challenge his group put up.. Even though we most of the time got ganked by thme if we met them on the open and not at keep.. But still it was better with him than without.

i blame the football btw and our isp-s.there is no enemy only in emain -got bored many times in our frontier and odin.
and we have about 4 guy in the main ggroup who usualy always LD when some keep with defenders or more then 2-3 fg enemy around our group.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
imo thats low. Just when I came back from the morning shift. :(

So gimme my fscking nuke power back. I admit I feel abit gimped now.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Belorfyn said:
Yeah, this is how it's for all realms since ToA. Melee relic keeps are nearer so somewhat easier to defend though.
Personally I can't wait for NF and new kind of relic raiding.

I think the true power in Midgard is actually that both relics are (very) useful to you. Perhaps not for your personal group but alot of Mids still prefer the tank-style where STR-relics are of great use (too).

Thing which is unfair that there is a STR relic (which affects melee) and a PWR relic which affects both magic offense as magic defense (healing).

Anyhow happy the relics are back in our garden; even while I was at work ;)

Negura

Fledgling Freddie
"Anyhow happy the relics are back in our garden..."

Says Puppy while logging his ranja in. :m00:

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I think the true power in Midgard is actually that both relics are (very) useful to you. Perhaps not for your personal group but alot of Mids still prefer the tank-style where STR-relics are of great use (too).

My group will be just as happy without any relics, with melee, or with power relics.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

Thing which is unfair that there is a STR relic (which affects melee) and a PWR relic which affects both magic offense as magic defense (healing).

Anyhow happy the relics are back in our garden; even while I was at work ;)

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/classrank.php?server=Prydwen&realm=&order=lastweek&class=Savage

Well done hibs, i get nuked 600-800 instead of 800-1k now xD

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Well in NF mid will steal the relics just after release imo then wtfpwn everyone. ><

hmm go and check, albs have at this moment over 50% relics, hibs over 30% and mids sitting whit something ~15%.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Realm_of_Midgard/b22182/71112921/p2/?43

Albion 40 ( 51% )
Hibernia 27 ( 35 % )
Midgard 11 ( 14 % )

and sycho, maybe you need run more against hibs? so you see how hard they nuke :)
anyway only mid nuker you gona meet is pbaeo and those hit hard in all 3 realms, hibs have anyway more basic nukers what mids, dd as mainweapon.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Sardine said:

i didnt get out of bed before 2:30 so it was an alarm clock raid tbh :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
and sycho, maybe you need run more against hibs? so you see how hard they nuke :)
anyway only mid nuker you gona meet is pbaeo and those hit hard in all 3 realms, hibs have anyway more basic nukers what mids, dd as mainweapon.

209dd>179 dd :E

219dd>all xD now give sc ffs xD

Doesn't matter anyway, any casters who got relics at the current stand of the game can kill targets in 2-4 nukes always and seeing how fast they cast it's a bit over the top.(i know tanks had it easy for ages but this game at the moment has fights which end way faster than they used to, everything does too much damage now i think)

Oh and tuppe that's real nuke damage in my sig xD

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
weeee maybe now hibs dare to come out and play again. Got pretty empty in emain after we got the relics.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
weeee maybe now hibs dare to come out and play again. Got pretty empty in emain after we got the relics.
lol?

Might have something to do with most Hibs getting bored of running with nothing in Emain, rolling on excal, and only 1-2 groups running Emain and running into BO/Mael cfh zerg with stealthers on tow or not being able to get past Bolg with the radar users camping it.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
lol?

Might have something to do with most Hibs getting bored of running with nothing in Emain, rolling on excal, and only 1-2 groups running Emain and running into BO/Mael cfh zerg with stealthers on tow or not being able to get past Bolg with the radar users camping it.

Well, while u had relics there was 3-5fg hibs constant out. Then mids took them and all of the sudden there were none. Sometimes 1 or 2 but most of the times we couldn´t see a single hib grp out. We´ll see if there will be more hibs out now again.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
hmm go and check, albs have at this moment over 50% relics, hibs over 30% and mids sitting whit something ~15%.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Realm_of_Midgard/b22182/71112921/p2/?43

Albion 40 ( 51% )
Hibernia 27 ( 35 % )
Midgard 11 ( 14 % )

And why is that? One word, US.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Looked on relic status today and like wooot woot! we had all power relics :cheers: :clap: about time

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
Looked on relic status today and like wooot woot! we had all power relics :cheers: :clap: about time
not for long :D

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Ncr said:
not for long :D
Well, not a lot Hib (or any Realm) can do to hold onto the Relics if the Relic Attack force makes it to the RK undetected.

Relics will just ping pong between the Realms that want them between now and NF.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
get to RK undetected --> guaranteed success.

FF(=ML) will not affect RvR. :rolleyes:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Tareregion said:
get to RK undetected --> guaranteed success.

FF(=ML) will not affect RvR. :rolleyes:
/me unstealths
sssst m8.. dont whine... we got the 3.. start to whine when we loose em ok? kkthnx bye... /me hides....:eek6:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Maleg said:
Well, not a lot Hib (or any Realm) can do to hold onto the Relics if the Relic Attack force makes it to the RK undetected.

Relics will just ping pong between the Realms that want them between now and NF.
aye agree, and dagda is probably one of the best situated power rk's but i guess that has been said already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom