Gratz Gimp rr10!

Riph

Fledgling Freddie
I'm with Renwind on this one, quite an accomplishment but seriously couldn't care less if a OdinsIplayalldaybymyselfandTrashPeopleIkill stealther dings rr10, glad all the idiots are gathering up in the same guild. Makes it so much easier :drink:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Xqjoz started out in your lovely guild, but was he cool and l33t then? :m00:

OdinsIplayalldaybymyself you blame a stealther when they play solo, then whine when they grp up? Please makes no sense to me :(

Riph

Fledgling Freddie
Staf: If you had any knowledge whatsoever (i have no idea who you are) you would know that anyone who got any Horde in their blood would never sellout and join Odins ffs. :twak:

And no i've never whined when 2 stealthers duo, I do it often with my friends. I just find it funny how he spends all his days standing in gothwaite/TOA alone waiting for someone to kill and say "you suck hahaha" after. It just doesnt do it for me.

Morphable

Fledgling Freddie
wewt. rp pl0r me!

i miss you .. :<

lovah,

cannot

ps. gratz!

pps. all those nights killin of power leveler's in OF were not wasted \o/

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all ;)

And Cannot, it's waaaay easier to RP pl you if you get your fat ass online :twak:

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Phoebee-v- said:
actually Xqjoz is one of few I respect in Odins.

Gratz :clap:

u respect germans ?:p omg ... and hard 2 ding rr10 or whatever it was while running with 2 fgs whorelocks 24/7 :p gj anyways... ur mum must b pissed though seeing how u spent to much time away from the joddling lessons!

(Add to my signature : I DONT LIKE GERMANS!

Morot

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
u respect germans ?:p omg ... and hard 2 ding rr10 or whatever it was while running with 2 fgs whorelocks 24/7 :p gj anyways... ur mum must b pissed though seeing how u spent to much time away from the joddling lessons!

Pluttaejjn you seriously have problems, retard.

Just do the world a favor and shut the fuck up.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Pluttaejjn said:

Fear has alot of germans and they're all cool people.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
did that 12 year old just call xqjoz a german? and pheobee a kid? seems like he knows alot about camlann and its players =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom