Gratz Fyli rr7

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well done, top bloke :cheers:

Although every time I hear your voice I want to milk a cow?!:eek7:

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Its funny how all the zerger/adding albs ding the round numbers these days. Well zerged and added Fyli, may you one day gain enough skill to actually play a fair fight :)

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
Its funny how all the zerger/adding albs ding the round numbers these days. Well zerged and added Fyli, may you one day gain enough skill to actually play a fair fight
Today 02:34 PM
hey m8 if i have added to you im very sorry be assured it wasnt on purpose , and to set the record true its a group toon , group specced and rarely seen solo , as for soloing if i wanna do that ill load a solo toon be that a infil scout mincer or sorc , but again apologies if i have added on you in the heat of the moment , As for you nine big gratz to u aswell m8 now go make a cleric , and pfft yep train ya pipped me but was fun trying to catch you , ta for any other comments good or bad ( though im a tad unsure about the milking thing , you do know im of the male variety even if bovine eggy ) lol and ta all even them yet to add comments good or bad btw pardon the terrible grammer plz :cheers:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hrymf said:
Its funny how all the zerger/adding albs ding the round numbers these days. Well zerged and added Fyli, may you one day gain enough skill to actually play a fair fight :)

Tilda performs the Ban!
Tilda attacks Hrymf with her ban stick for 5 days!
Hrymf was just Banned on Freddyshouse by Tilda!

Gratz :twak:

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Grats mate :D Pretty darn fast to rr6 (~3 weeks iirc) and you've showed little sign of slowing :)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
grats.... just want to repeat... when i hear your voice on TS I want to start a folk band and dance till the cows come home !

20040415-andrew-tractor.jpg

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Infanity said:
Tilda performs the Ban!
Tilda attacks Hrymf with her ban stick for 5 days!
Hrymf was just Banned on Freddyshouse by Tilda!

Gratz :twak:

hey, get the mod right :p

jax001

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz my Zergling m8 :cheers: , Well done. BTW its sheep he likes not COWS. :)

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Paul :)

hehehe Rod I know what you mean, keep waiting for him to yell "gerorrff mooiiii laiiinnd" instead of inc ;)

statued

Loyal Freddie
grats

i here your a nice guy but learn how to not add fgs fight every time you see the opertunnity k ?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
GRATZ gimptard very well deserved a great player with skillz ding rr7 after a great pve career :p thx god after u toaded and ml around 7 or + chars u now rvring lol and u r the same good as in pve xD

play ur cleric indeed more we need good clerics in fgs :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom