Gratz Denmark (Soccer)

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Just wanted to say gratz to you danes out there on the victory, it was well deserved.

(Soccer, Denmark - Norway 1-0)

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyote
Just wanted to say gratz to you danes out there on the victory, it was well deserved.

(Soccer, Denmark - Norway 1-0)

:eek7:

Football ffs :p

S

SilverHood

AHAHAHAHAHA

NANANANANANA

Guess our newspaper crusade was true after all, eh?

All talk and no action...

:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Team P W D L GF GA Pts
Denmark 5 3 1 1 10 6 10
Norway 5 3 1 1 7 3 10

Guess we're on top now eh?

:m00:

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Glad to see you're such gracious winners and don’t gloat at all :p

T

Twaize

Thx we Danes r also very haooy for the victory!!!!!

O

osy

Careful danes, Romanians will teach you how to play. Just you wait.

O

osy

bleh, i was kinda expecting the Cheeky Girls thing to come up :/

forget about them, their mothers dropped them in the head repeatedly as infants...

as for Football, Danes won first round vs Romania due to terrain status (muddy and all)... You won't be as lucky on the next one :D

Ps: oh yeah, I'm from Romania.

O

old.job

OOOhh yes, and contrary to popular opinion, they are 2 complete babes, did you see them on TV with long hair and dresses on.

Man I prefer the one on the left though.

I went to Romania when that Ciacscou (can't spell it) was in power.
A bottle of champagne was 12p :)
The hotel staff brought their kids in to see the balloons we had brought, we started bursting them at the end of the night, and the staff went ballistic, saying how wasteful us westerners were.

Felt so guilty we stopped and blew up some more, the staff collected them all and stored them in a cupboard for the kids.

Kinda brings home what spoilt brats we are.

We then had a food fight on the last night, just buns and pies, the waitress started crying , food we saw a cheap meal was a feast to her :(

O

osy

Heh job, he's long dead. (Ceausescu, that is)

He kinda got executed, along with his wife, during the 1989 "Revolution". (actually a "coup d'etat", well carried out)

Romania is nothing like you said, anymore... before '89, people had money, but nothing to buy, now we have everything we could want on the market, but the medium wage is 90$.

S

SilverHood

Didn't we beat romania 2-0? and in romania too?

come get some :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom