gratz Bxxx on rr5 (aka whiners)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
awsome drood and great friend, less screaming on vent tho...
well deserved xD

We didnt get a chance to play today :( You joined group but had to go!

What was said in group was "Ask Bxxx hes a fine druid".

Congratz mate!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
grats, but when it comes to making rr5 gratsthreads im all against it, rr5 can be reached in 2 days of rvr nowadays, no grats needed for this, absolute earliest rr6 imo ><

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
grats, but when it comes to making rr5 gratsthreads im all against it, rr5 can be reached in 2 days of rvr nowadays, no grats needed for this, absolute earliest rr6 imo ><

Depends on the person Imo..Ive played since beta and I got 1 rr5+ char :p (granted Im more pve than rvr ;))

But with recent changes I tend to agree...I mean, 1200-2k/kill on my NS will get me rr5 soon enough :D

/Dracus

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:

Cause every dude with a life, a family and no set grp to chain warders on can make 250k a day.

Get le clue.

edit - gratz! :D

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
awsome drood and great friend, less screaming on vent tho...
well deserved xD
less running out of heal range? :touch:
gratz you :wanker:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:
grats on 3lx on svg!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Cause every dude with a life, a family and no set grp to chain warders on can make 250k a day.

Get le clue.

edit - gratz! :D

Very true Bugz, this dosent aply to all by far, sure you can, but many still wont get the RR5 or whatever RR that fast, haveing to much to do IRlL to play much or might not play all to much RvR either.

Anyone deserves a Gratz tbh when getting RR5, as this could still take awhile for those not playing much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom