Gratz Brite, stlong RR8 tapdancer!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
gratz, bd are so worth it just to annoy albs/hiblets. the only mid class they not got nerfed yet. :D

Bd has be nerfed iirc cant rember what they did to it but it was nerfed a while back

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Bd has be nerfed iirc cant rember what they did to it but it was nerfed a while back
they could have 3 healers top before, can't remember if it's more that has been nerfed but that's one at least :>

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Well played! < still thinking back at the time of Dyna's Mess mob and Brite's BD training >
Good player
Nice guy :)

/szwok

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Im curious. How many keyboards did you go through masshing the number 1 key to RR8?

Brite

Banned
Karmatika said:
Well played! < still thinking back at the time of Dyna's Mess mob and Brite's BD training >
Good player
Nice guy :)

/szwok

lol wondered what you where going on about for a few minutes there then realised ^^

how many brain cells it take you to roll a fotm sorc :wub:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
BD - Look mummy. I banged the keyboard several times and the nasty man fell over. YAY!!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gratz strong dock merchant camper, followed by running into water straight away as my boat turns up, Fz'ing it as i swim toward bridge out of the way and jump on as it leaves :)

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Go easy on the bd these days they have 3 more insta win buttons to press now. Ml9 Convoker, Jugegrnaut and TWF. I sometimes get the feeling it must be a challenge to lose some fights as a bd. :/

Nerf dread commanders please ><

ouch.JPG

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Gorryk said:
Go easy on the bd these days they have 3 more insta win buttons to press now. Ml9 Convoker, Jugegrnaut and TWF. I sometimes get the feeling it must be a challenge to lose some fights as a bd. :/
How many ML9+ BD's do you know who is convokers? xD

Brite

Banned
Gorryk said:

Nerf dread commanders please ><

ouch.JPG

i got a screenie of that too ^^ .... juggernaught 2 and banelord ml10 banespike :clap:

serves you right for adding :wub:

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
This dude newer gonna walk again - 1000 HP damage to leg :p

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Bibi said:
This dude newer gonna walk again - 1000 HP damage to leg :p
ever heard of peg legs? they look cool and give you a rugged look, i wouldnt mind my own in-game peg leg tbh and a parrot to boot if possible and an eye patch and a big boat and and and and

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
TWF and convoker are not mutually exclusive. You can have TWF + Banelord or TWF + Convoker.

I resent the 1 button criticism. I have to use up to 5 insta buttons a fight. There alot that can go wrong with Banelord ML8,2 & 1 and TWF (Uninteruptable) + insta lifetap while in skelie mode......

Mmmmm ok, theres not alot that can go wrong. Its all rather simple:), but don't tell the guys I run with, I keep telling them I am under alot of pressure and atm they still believe me.

PS - The healer pets are handy, but not as all powerful as people think. But theres no denying they are handy :)

PPS - Grats again Brite :)

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Grats hombre, i hate ur BD but that only cause he pwns my gimpy anim everytime. Someday i'll get u. Til then, plz be nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom