Gratz Belxavier RR9 Stormur Herra...

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
No? He's one of the easiest hunters to kill on pryd and the fact hes rr9 is comic. My post (if you bothered reading the quote) was Caestar saying hes the best hunter around which is complete and utter crap, can't even begin to compare him to people like snornig :p

lol sorry mr easymode love urself and op inf but not rr9 yet? maybe thats comic too ;D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Grats belxavier craziest hunter out there xD

p.s omg you from london too, going to torment you irl one day! xD

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
lol sorry mr easymode love urself and op inf but not rr9 yet? maybe thats comic too ;D

as I recall you were like rr7 before I even started playing so yeah, gw? ><

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
as I recall you were like rr7 before I even started playing so yeah, gw? ><

as i recall i wasnt but u one makeing a big fuss about how great u are so yah gw too u too!

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
as i recall i wasnt but u one makeing a big fuss about how great u are so yah gw too u too!

Havn't mentioned me at all actually, just said you're utter shite compared to the better hunters that play. Tis a simple truth, sorry.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Havn't mentioned me at all actually, just said you're utter shite compared to the better hunters that play. Tis a simple truth, sorry.

well its your opinion not a simple truth unless ur word is law :p and tbh i dont care too much what u think, and dont rate u compared to alot of other infs but that my opinion also

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I think Bigchief just likes getting on the wrong side of people, he seems to do it in alot of threads.

No real reason to start attacking Belx was there.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Pissing on peeps gratz threads is lame, make ur own 'Belxavier is a not that good imo' thread if u want. Specially from some fotm with cheap rps.

Mael, 50th ment.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
grats! :)

just ignore the others crap talk..

and cheif.. u lame sucker.. this is a grats thread! not a qq one.. go cry somewhere else... serious...

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Grats belxavier craziest hunter out there xD

p.s omg you from london too, going to torment you irl one day! xD

rofl XD crazy ass psycho killer and nasty bolter :p look forward to it might make the next meet depending on how works going/if in uk at time.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:

Utter shite? What is Utter shite is your attitude!. Swallow your arrogance and say 'Gratz' if you having anything about you. You used to be a decent infil Weale but i only see you shadowing any zergs out there. i fought both belx and snornig and found belx a much harder fight but snornig a really tough opponent. Anyway thats not the point. What is the point is that this was a Gratz thread. I certainly look forward to u reaching your next realm Ding-Dong. You wouldnt like it if peeps flamed a gratz thread for you. Should be interesting to see what happens.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:
Utter shite? What is Utter shite is your attitude!. Swallow your arrogance and say 'Gratz' if you having anything about you. You used to be a decent infil Weale but i only see you shadowing any zergs out there. i fought both belx and snornig and found belx a much harder fight but snornig a really tough opponent. Anyway thats not the point. What is the point is that this was a Gratz thread. I certainly look forward to u reaching your next realm Ding-Dong. You wouldnt like it if peeps flamed a gratz thread for you. Should be interesting to see what happens.

To be perfectly honest I wouldnt give a shite >< And as for 'shadowing zergs' since theres only one place to fight these days as a stealther, can hardly complain if theres other people around. Everytime I see you theres a load of other ns/rangers around too .. not accusing you of being with them but you get the idea :rolleyes:

If people don't like me posting my opinion theres an ignore function, go find it. Else tough shit, ill post what I like, where I like ta.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
If people don't like me posting my opinion theres an ignore function, go find it. Else tough shit, ill post what I like, where I like ta.

your entitled to post what u like just your obvious attempts to wind people up due to bitterness of envy is pretty amuseing. Also ur frequent or should i say incessant whine and use of expletives as well as ur post content show how truely small minded you are...gw! keep post farming :kissit:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
your entitled to post what u like just your obvious attempts to wind people up due to bitterness of envy is pretty amuseing. Also ur frequent or should i say incessant whine and use of expletives as well as ur post content show how truely small minded you are...gw! keep post farming :kissit:

Thanks, I shall!

I'm interested what my 'bitterness of envy' is though :rolleyes:

Having said that theres also Maelochs 'Specially from some fotm with cheap rps.' line ... seriously if you wish to have a go at me at least make sense :<

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Thanks, I shall!

I'm interested what my 'bitterness of envy' is though :rolleyes:

Having said that theres also Maelochs 'Specially from some fotm with cheap rps.' line ... seriously if you wish to have a go at me at least make sense :<

Like they say "A thick skin is a gift from God".

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
No? He's one of the easiest hunters to kill on pryd and the fact hes rr9 is comic. My post (if you bothered reading the quote) was Caestar saying hes the best hunter around which is complete and utter crap, can't even begin to compare him to people like snornig :p

snoring allways dropped faster than belaxier in my exsperiance :eek7:

snoring just hits harder :p

and big grats belaxier allways found 1on1s with u funneh and good fights :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom