Gratz Babybananaprydwen RR12

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz always been a pleasant person everytime I spoken to him

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
he's a nice person..but blowing IP2/moc3/purge and all those all things in 1 fight again my old rr4-5 inf with cl buffs and charges on dyvet is just plain mean !

grtz all the same.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Gratz Babybanana !! Only person who's made a template specifically for being drunk. :)

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Hahaha! Beer for the win!!!
Ty all :D
Sorry old eyez that u been my moc test target...was big failure....but had to test it :p
Sorry also to all who i zerged...i do that sometimes....but only way to rp pl guildies and friends and sometimes there is too many stealth grps out that its just stupid try solo
Anyway i love most soloing and when i play pure melee with buffed pet...u dont want meet me....
Hunter is great toon to play cause respeccing make it totally different toon...so i am often hybrid and then i might be easy target....but when i'm melee...i am so drunk that dont even remember why so many dead enemies around me :LOL:

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
he's a nice person..but blowing IP2/moc3/purge and all those all things in 1 fight again my old rr4-5 inf with cl buffs and charges on dyvet is just plain mean !

grtz all the same.
Lol old eyez was replying before u....so beer for the win....but yeh...u was my moc target test doll...sorry :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Gratz! Think I attacked you with my melee wizard(lol) once and you pretty much just left me alone and didn't bother with me. Talking back on Dyvet so been a while

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Gratz! Think I attacked you with my melee wizard(lol) once and you pretty much just left me alone and didn't bother with me. Talking back on Dyvet so been a while
u was then too strong or too weak against me...so didnt want fight more =)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well done lots of good memories from eu on my nightshade, but if you see me on my skald Hypnotoad please don't shoot people im 1v1 1v2ing ;)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Well done lots of good memories from eu on my nightshade, but if you see me on my skald Hypnotoad please don't shoot people im 1v1 1v2ing ;)

Thats what he does all the time...

A archers full time job is to leech on everything.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
I am atm done with rps....so no more reason to leech....now onwards to 25k solokills title Lone assassin (y)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz little hunter xD
But not many left for u to kill now that im back and killing everything :p

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
gratz i remember you from back in the days on excal server . bravos /shatter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom