your first whine thread :p

damn arco... I sit down to talk to you and you get a NS to come kill me :(

--
oh and favste/gogis whatever the name was... leave the BB at home eh? :p
--

F

favstvs

I had just left the portal keep and saw you hiding behind a tree
(I normaly go over the keep wall incase some 1 is watching ) :)

I had not met arco at the time and my wife ( who was playing the druid ) was afk and still in the keep when I first saw you

The 2nd time i killed you i did feel sorry for you. You managed to swim directly at me while i was stelthed. I just stoped swimming and waited for you to be close enough to pa you

O

old.Merino

Favsts I think there is some confusion here, Addlcove is Chuo, not Algraid.

Originally posted by Addlcove
your first whine thread :p

damn arco... I sit down to talk to you and you get a NS to come kill me :(
--

Hey, Chuo! Not a whine thread, a congrats thread for clever playing I assume :)

You have a queer manner of "sitting down and talking" hehe, I knew you where after me:

hmm I´d come back just to cap Chuo on your cute ass Arco :p

We were at MPK, waiting for Algraid to come back for a third death (he had got me once too, grrr) when I suddenly saw a stealthed Saracen sneak up from behind. I jogged a little as this was better than turning around and being face PAed, and then Favsts and I went looking for you. I hit F6 to show you you were in trouble, but you did not want to take this warning serious. Instead you jumped me, the rest is history....

You should pay more attention to what we do post:
Originally posted by old.Merino

our stealth-killer squad

You did not have a chance. Did you analyse your fight log? Heck, I even resisted your poison, I could have soloed you under these circumstances. But do not despair, you're not the only one who met his fate against us :)

Yet I had to shed a few tears at your corpse, it may sound weird, but even though you're an Alb I like you :)

Hope you didn't cap out yet

Arcoiris, lvl 35 ranger

/curtsey

A

Addlcove

well me sitting down instead of sticking (bound the 2 keys next to eachother) might have had something to do with the fast death the first time :)

O

old.Merino

Lol

well me sitting down instead of sticking (bound the 2 keys next to eachother) might have had something to do with the fast death the first time :)

Hehe looks pretty newbish or embarassing or both :)

Seems you had several encounters that night, pleased to know you came to meet Gosig as well. Unfortunately I had to log after you went down against me and Favsts.

Keep up visiting us Hib friends in Caledonia :)

Arcoiris, lvl 35 ranger

A

Addlcove

only had 2 encounters :)

favsts and his buffbot owned me after I found gosig aswell, cba playing against buffed people gets to frustrating so I logged watched Blade and went to bed :)

D

dracus

we talkin BG3 here? (dunno where i got the idea...just had the impression u spoke of it earlier) cause i havent seen anyone in there the last 3 days :( my warrior is gettin bored...had to kill some guards and knight commanders :p

/Dracus

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by dracus
we talkin BG3 here? (dunno where i got the idea...just had the impression u spoke of it earlier) cause i havent seen anyone in there the last 3 days :( my warrior is gettin bored...had to kill some guards and knight commanders :p

/Dracus

I was there last night, might be there again tonight

H

hellish

I'm there almost every day. If you don't see anyone around CK, visit APK. I just might be there ;]

/ Gosig

H

Hamromendou

whine about whiners is also a type of whine. that makes Addlclove a whiner

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Hamromendou
whine about whiners is also a type of whine. that makes Addlclove a whiner

for the 2nd time, get my name right..

and stop bumping my old posts you git

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom