Gratz Albs on Hib Str Relic Raid.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
1.5 fga took the str relic secretly, 1 pally got it home the rest held off the 3-4fgh that turned up. The BG was riddled with xrealmers, ie Infernal said were ognna take the power relic and there was 60 + hibs there and non at str relic.

lol, not occured to you that hibs actually decided to just try to defend power relic, being the most important one. Instead of splitting up defence force and try and defend both and risking albs to get power relic and more bonus to casters? Typical alb stupidity.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the hib/mid pve mode.

I doubt i will be around albion anymore as i don;t fancy fighting every tank with 20% extra dmg. Or be it stealther.

Say hello to my new realm! Hibernia.

This might not be right, but i reckon albion population will rise, and mid/hib population decreasing making alb domination occuring on the server all the time.

Nice one albs.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
lol, not occured to you that hibs actually decided to just try to defend power relic, being the most important one. Instead of splitting up defence force and try and defend both and risking albs to get power relic and more bonus to casters? Typical alb stupidity.

Yeh i agree with that, doubt as hib having omg low numbers that there going to split defence force.

Well once hibs have kicked albion out of there realm, probably with mid help. Alb will be the realm with the constant tower/keep takes that tend to get very borring after a while when you can't port anywhere. :) Hope albs enjoy this, as i think they already know mid/hibs will be playing with there towers/keeps more often.

I can see it now, the 50 mids camping beno t3 tower. I can see the alb enjoyment already. :cheers:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Melachi said:
Funny you should speak of numbers and odds.

Your a fucking hypocrite if I've ever seen one.

I agree. He was ganking my Armsman with a buddy of his under the excuse my Armsman would be one of those dirty tricks Mercs solo'ing close to a buff bot tower.

Before he attacked me on 20%, so I had to Purge and IP, he ran away like a chicken.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
1.5 fga took the str relic secretly, 1 pally got it home the rest held off the 3-4fgh that turned up. The BG was riddled with xrealmers, ie Infernal said were ognna take the power relic and there was 60 + hibs there and non at str relic.

Lol...

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
and as we albs saw hibs can´t defend relic without the help of a ziljon shrooms and cone abusing banshe

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
heh, I knew it would come :)

grats albs, now mebbe infis etc dare to solo with 20% relicbonus? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom