Gratz Albs on Hib Str Relic Raid.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf is going on, an Alb PT raid? No whine thread? No real Gratz thread? The world is going mad!!!! There has to be something we can whine about, hasn't there?

Lug's Spear of lightning stolen from Hib in a huge battle led by I assume by InfernalChaos, involved all three realms and possibly around 300 players... a big difference from the naff Alb 3fg Grave Yard raids on Mid!

And a salute to Hibs who held off at the Power Relic :) It looked like fun.

What time did the relic get back to Beno, 10:30 pm? (XML on the site I use hasn't been updated since 31st of December.)

I look forward to the inevitable Hibgard (as Albion will call it) raids :)

/Salute /Gratz

remi

Fledgling Freddie
i really should come back to cluster and farm these newbie albs xD

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
well played albs, be warned, expect a huge battle ahead in your own territory over the next few weeks :cheers:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
theres just nothing you can do against an attack force that large...

game over man.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
We weren't really that many that stole the str relic tbh ^^

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
censi said:

game over man.

haha

seriously if you can't defend your relics PT with animists and bainshee's... you should quit :D

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

game over man.

Funny you should speak of numbers and odds.

Your a fucking hypocrite if I've ever seen one.

Ging

Part of the furniture
1.5 fga took the str relic secretly, 1 pally got it home the rest held off the 3-4fgh that turned up. The BG was riddled with xrealmers, ie Infernal said were ognna take the power relic and there was 60 + hibs there and non at str relic.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Ging said:
1.5 fga took the str relic secretly, 1 pally got it home the rest held off the 3-4fgh that turned up. The BG was riddled with xrealmers, ie Infernal said were ognna take the power relic and there was 60 + hibs there and non at str relic.
Engage your brain, and think " what and how would I defend if I were a Hib now" and maybe you'd come up with the same answer as the hibs did.

Danita

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
most hibs now play on classic afaik :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

i was outside the str relic gate at the time, and i saw at least 4-5fgs of albs...shortly bfore i got popped and zerged anyhow. bout 10 mins later str relic was removed.

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:

now what would we as hibs want the most.... alb casters with 20% bonus dmg or melee with 20% bonus dmg :touch: not hard to guess why everyone went to pwr relic gate

polza

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:
funny thing is some hib said in BG that there was alb xrealmers as they knew we where all defendin power gate and none at strengh ^^.
Aran said all to power relic nearly soon as crau was taken was fun raid, nice that it was PT to make a change, we where always gonna loose 1 relic if it hadent had been then would have been after u retook crau

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:

4fgh dude u seeing double? DL report + as report saying 2fg hibs defending power relic none at str relic. so yea 4fgh :m00:

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
ooh and here i was thinking that the albs didnt take the Power-relic cuz hibs started to log back on after sleep ;)

gratz tho.. as for the Xrealmers.. they have always been there and it is even more now with Cluster..

there should be some "lowest level" to join BGs (that is set by the Bg leader) to get rid of lvl 1-20s that spy. might atleast kill of some of the X-realming.

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
well i were there and it was mine grp and gingys grp there so it means there were 2fga, maybe some solo ppl, but it was also a fgm when we got there on guards, so we killed em, and waited on relic to get down, we toked it and Gingys grp and some in my grp engaged the hibs that came,

meself toke me pala leggs and ran like hell;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
theres only one gratz here - well done Hibbies and Mids despite the huge zerg out constantly all week it still took them a week and you somehow managed to keep one relic. Big gratz to those Hibbies that were there. Sorry I could not make it but 4 out of 6 nights and days is enough for anyone who has a life.

Mids tbh you have helped and anyone who says you haven't is not paying attention to the battle as it has developed. So Gratz Mids without you it would have been game over a lot sooner. :cheers: /respect

This was not a BG action on one night it was a one week seige of Hibernia and it has been exhausting so no gratz Albs you have the numbers at the moment so you can grind it out. So thread title is a misnomer. /end

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

lol do we really want the sorc realm to get the power relic?? no way... we decided that its easyer to defend that than str

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
theres only one gratz here - well done Hibbies and Mids despite the huge zerg out constantly all week it still took them a week and you somehow managed to keep one relic. Big gratz to those Hibbies that were there. Sorry I could not make it but 4 out of 6 nights and days is enough for anyone who has a life.

Mids tbh you have helped and anyone who says you haven't is not paying attention to the battle as it has developed. So Gratz Mids without you it would have been game over a lot sooner. :cheers: /respect

This was not a BG action on one night it was a one week seige of Hibernia and it has been exhausting so no gratz Albs you have the numbers at the moment so you can grind it out. So thread title is a misnomer. /end

You're a master brain mate. :sex:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Congratz on a prime time raid
how much more fun was that compared to fighting npc's ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Well it had to come... They spend a week wearing us down, personally I'm taking a few days off since insta zergmode isn't really my playstyle. However I did participate in the initial defence, and for what I know the hibs has been trying to retake bolg/crim all week but being outnumbered the fights always ended up being a crau defence, no wonder it finally fell.
Well played alb? Yes of course, fighting challenging odds, hardly.

It was a fun defence, it lasted too long and in hib we were well aware of that but nothing could be done. It's a shame the relics has such a huge impact on the game now. 20% melee str brr....

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:
sorcers, boltrange , zerg, xrealm . talking about pathetic excuses :m00:

well what is the real reason then ?

you cant really say tactics and/or skill.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom