Gratz Aegnor on RR10

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:
Sorry, we don't run fraps permanantely, or make thousands of screenshots a night, to post on FH, unlike you.

Instead you QQ permanently, make thousands of accusations a night and post on FH.

Troll, spouting shit with no possibility to back it up.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Instead you QQ permanently, make thousands of accusations a night and post on FH.

i'm sorry, were u talking about urself? :)

gratz aegnor :)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

Even if i did take shit loads of screenshots we all know the excuse would be "you're too close to a keep" or "they added on us" or "you waited til more people came before taking it". So i can't be bothered, it's more fun provoking you into posting more bullshit, and having a laugh about it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:
Even if i did take shit loads of screenshots we all know the excuse would be "you're too close to a keep" or "they added on us" or "you waited til more people came before taking it". So i can't be bothered, it's more fun provoking you into posting more bullshit, and having a laugh about it.

To sum it up: If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle and yes you realized yourself that you are a flame baiting troll.

Congratulations.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I realised that you're a useless waste of space and would not admit if you're wrong even if proven by something, you'd try to palm it off as something else, so i won't try and i'll enjoy being a flame baiter instead.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Manisch Depressiv said:

your the cocklord who accused aegnor of "adding" his way to rr10. good one... and then later you said "dont even know they guy" (spouting shit with no possibility to back it up), and every day you make a thread or post some shit about adding/zerging. The hypocrisy makes me laugh irl.

Gamah

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Thank you, I am 6L8 now, RvR'ing since mid February '05.

Omg mates, a vet! Manisch with every post you make yourself look more retarded..It's really amusing to watch.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Big Gratz m8y well done !!

I never thought Gamah would make a gratz thread and be friendly, well now i seen that too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom