Gratsz retared hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
LOL walking around in mid rvr and fg hibs gank everytime i go out there on my gray con runemaster.

Wow you got great skills Garbannoch.

:twak:

Ohh Ohh gray con must insta stun and nuke hes going to kill us all......

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
i bet
that
you were just out there to leech etc?
im sure u deserved it

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
lol nope was stood watching fights from miles away, cuz i knew ppl would be lame and gank grays...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
MooNShinE said:
lol nope was stood watching fights from miles away, cuz i knew ppl would be lame and gank grays...
somewhere, if you look closely enough there is logic in that!

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
can I whine here taht TT sucks so much that it makes me sick ? :( cant they run w/o secong grp after them in 5 secs :( 3 times in a row now :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well I'm mostly not for ganking grays, but your con isn't reflectet anywhere else than when clicking on you....noticing con costs time, so trear all the same, stun and nuke.

amgaad Jika, I made it to you sig =)) <3

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
MooNShinE said:
LOL walking around in mid rvr and fg hibs gank everytime i go out there on my gray con runemaster.

if you dont wanna get killed go bg lol :twak:

for the rest this is /whine /whine /whine

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
hibs not retarted fyi..albs = retarted

lesson nr1 done :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
So 8 hibs killed you, this makes EVERY HIB ON THE SERVER a grey ganker? :eek7:

No, it doesnt.

I've been xping in forest sauvage on my lvl 20 alts before and got /hugged by Nuok and other hib stealthers, when they could easily have one shotted me.

First thing, you enter the frontiers area by choice, any member of an enemy realm has the right to try to kill you, weather your fighting mobs, fighting other players or just talking to your BB.

As someone else said, you dont like it, stay the other side of the boarder keeps.

Yes its rather poor at times to gank greycons imo, but there are no rules on this, so its a matter of 'honour', and deciding what is 'honourable'.

I've killed greys by accident before, but then I've also saved enemy greys from mobs at times. :)

Trust me, being ganked when your greycon is one of the lesser annoyances in RvR.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Well Jika, we did try many times too have decent fg fights in Odins, the past 2 nights of RvR have not been so fruitful with hibs having possesion of blendrake, it's attracted alot of attention for all sides and there hasent been many decent fg vs fg action, we tried too bring some action too emain by taking a few towers which worked towards the end I guess ;/ I don't speak for TT, just my own opinion! :x

Anyways cheer up, it's only game a game after all hun :fluffle:

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Hewo guys! Im MooNShinE and im bored, so i posted a QQ thread to see if anyone talk to me.

majik

Banned
Does retared mean that the hibs got tarred, then their captors weren't amused enough by the humilation so they tarred them again?

And I always thought that they feathered you after they tarred you?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
MooNShinE said:

Oh, another retard mistaking frontiers with the playgrounds :eek:
Don't tell me you didn't expect to get ganked? That enemies would sit down, let you kill them and congratulate you in a 'omg you rock' thread x<

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i dinged rr4 on my ranger on a lvl 20, 1RP, dont usually kill them but that was a special occasion :)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
MM I love gray cons i usually make sure to kill them first.. THey are the first ones when in a fight to run up and try to leech most of the time:( love tower fights when i can pick em off aswell :flame: But if i find one xping or somthin i can be mercyful some of the time. :fluffle:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
one time 2 years ago a grey con armsman hit my RM so i lost 15% hp in one hit. DANGEROUS! xD
they must die

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
VilLaGe pEopLE once killed my grey menta :/

bastards!

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
the thing is grey cons interrupt me just as well as lvl 50s - for the cost of 29 power i can eliminate this threat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom