Grats

O

old.Wildfire

Ding 46 :) not sure if i can keep up with the other high necros who have their own buffbots though :( and by that I mean Nyrelia.

The FP problem is as bad as any other pet - in that I still cant get it to work even semi-reliably.

A

Apathy

FP is kinda easy, actually. Just takes timing.

Post abomination photos!

a.

T

Tilda

FP is eazzzyyyyy :p

but yes bommies swing time does suck :(

Tilda

A

Arnor

djeesus, your popping lvls faster then a raver is popping E's :p

grats btw ^^

O

old.Wildfire

Update - with a bit of testing, FP is now very easy with the abom, you just have to wait for the "you are casting FP" text to come up before you press the powertap/whatever button. Both have to be pressed between swings, but with the slow swing on the abom thats not a problem. In summary - with the abom you should be able to hit FP every time.

p.s. I pity tha fool who first tries to go 1v1 with me in melee :p Double lifetaps on every swing is pure ownage.

D

Draylor

How reliably are you able to get 2 casts in using FP?

Currently (lvl40, still greater necroservant for a while yet) I guess Im about 50/50 between managing to cast 1/2 spells with FP.

D

Draylor

Now thats what I wanted to hear :)

Guess youll be 50 before the weekends over

N

nerve

Originally posted by belth
So how bad is the FP problem with the Abomination?

What FP problem ? My necro is only 16 (I like to enjoy the game too while levelling) so maybe this is something that pops up later ? Any extra info ?

H

Hatt

Lets hope ur better at playing that than ur wiz.. but.. doubt it :/

P

Pin

Originally posted by nerve

What FP problem ? My necro is only 16 (I like to enjoy the game too while levelling) so maybe this is something that pops up later ? Any extra info ?

FP = Facilitate Painworking... Your pet's quick-cast. The problems are just in the timing (and can be a nightmare with lag, etc). Practice makes perfect though.

N

nerve

Originally posted by Pin

FP = Facilitate Painworking... Your pet's quick-cast. The problems are just in the timing (and can be a nightmare with lag, etc). Practice makes perfect though.

Yes well, that much I figured, but I really don't see the problem though, never had one myself, just click it and follow up with spell... never failed me, so, what timing problems ?

N

nerve

Originally posted by Pin

Yes well, that much I figured, but I really don't see the problem though, never had one myself, just click it and follow up with spell... never failed me, so, what timing problems ?

N

nerve

Yes well, that much I figured myself Pin, however, I have never had any problems with it at all, just click and follow up with the spell you want quickcasted...never had any timing problems, never failed...

A

Apathy

With FP you can actually get off two spells whilst in combat. It's like a fucked-up 6s version of MoC on a 30s timer.

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

All casters should get FP! Can you imagine being pinned down by a mob and FPing life tap and then amnesia?! Sweeet!

In RvR you could FP a double life tap/life tap and root and run away laughing!

NEEERRRF!!

Nerf or GIIIIIVF!

A

Apathy

I'm not jealous. :p No good being able to cast a spell if I am dead in the time it takes to cast it.

~whimper~

a.

K

k9awya

grats wf, never thought you would play yet another gimped class ^^

B

belth

Originally posted by Pin

For some reason I've had a lot of problems with it in Lyonesse, especially against Dunters. This with the greater necroservant. In SI-zones, no problems what-so-ever, which is weird.

K

Kurik BHM

kinda figured after a while i could possibly get 2 lifetaps off with FP.. but i have never succeded =/

C

CoA-Viedd

Hurry and get 50
(will u be the first???)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom