Grats Vermillon Strong RR9

V

vermillon

:D

Thank you all guys! took me long time but i did it finaly.
ok 160k for next lvl oO too much..

D

Dook_Pug

Easily best Pala on the server, strong gratz and much respect. :>

R

Rambo

G
...R
......A
.........T
............S

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

J

jamiesmallicus

gratz verm

shame u had to go to the alb zerge route to get rp m8,,,,,,,,never the same well done best of lluck to u .be sure never se u solo ,,plus pallies not my strong pointy m8,take care salute u...........cos end of the day u not a bad person just dragged into the zerge#
cya m8

if confused read closer cos a bit drunk

H

hangianix

Jamie, I saw Verm solo in Odin (not once, not twice, but kinda lot occasion).

O

old.Aure

Grats Vermillon !

Nice or rather very,very long solo fight we had in Odin couple or so days ago and kudos to Doink for not joining in. Those extra hibs that returned the 2nd time (after Mojo joined me)weren't party to me.

V

vermillon

Re: gratz verm

Originally posted by jamiesmallicus
shame u had to go to the alb zerge route to get rp m8,,,,,,,,never the same well done best of lluck to u .be sure never se u solo ,,plus pallies not my strong pointy m8,take care salute u...........cos end of the day u not a bad person just dragged into the zerge#
cya m8

if confused read closer cos a bit drunk

shame there is always someone to whine...

X

Xeanor

Re: Re: gratz verm

Originally posted by vermillon
shame there is always someone to whine...

hahahaha coming from you verm :p

J

jamiesmallicus

lo vermillion

not really a whine m8 ..well done in achieving rr9,just saying most of the rps will of come from the zerge...
gratz again
jamie

V

vermillon

Re: lo vermillion

not really a whine m8 ..well done in achieving rr9,just saying most of the rps will of come from the zerge...
gratz again
jamie

ok this is enough with my "zerg rps". Just show your self at emain to see what we can do with one fg. And don't be so stupid to fight at amg/apk/mmg/mpk because yes albs or mids will zerg you there. thats the game , everyone tries to avoid fight there, why don't you too? Plus i got bored of Hibs crying for low population, pretty many times we have see 4-5fg Hibs on keep takes , you cry just because you cba to make good groups , so you die. simple. We don't like either to wait at apk 1 hour or more till we have the ppl we need for the group , but yes we spent that time in order to make a good group. Stop crying. for more than a year you had 2 good groups to take example from them Eclipse and NP , but didn't even bothered to learn some things from those ppl, blame your selves not everyone else. And somthing else , rvr needs you to be pantient and more endured, if just make 1-2 runs each day in emain, you not gona be better, you will always be behind of others. Wtf you want? to kill everyone in emain with one run each day?

Stop crying about population. Eclipse and NP performed extremely well with just few ppl. Your problem is not your population but your aditude in rvr. If you act like randoms don't excpect anything better.

ps. Fight at apk/mpk and you got what you deserve.... free trip to Ligen.

I'm realy sorry i had to speak like that here.

D

Dioz

weeeeeeeheeeeeeeee.........!!!!!!!!!

thats my pala!!!!! :)

he is a beast im tellin ya!!!

.....grats man!!!!

J

jamiesmallicus

vermillion wrong time of month??

lol muppet was trying to be nice but end of the day fuck u cocksucker,,,then again maybe not dont do vermin as a rule get off your high horse m8 try joke instead of been complete nobjockey fuck your gratz stick it up photons arse like u do most nights...for the record photon is male in real life..just the way he
likes it........
as i have said many times alot of albs nice peeps then u meet your complete arses like this ... if u met me in rvr u will realise that am a good enough person just cant do with mules like ratboy(aka vermillion)

cya verm miss u hunny.

F

Flesh

Re: vermillion wrong time of month??

lol muppet was trying to be nice but end of the day fuck u cocksucker,,,then again maybe not dont do vermin as a rule get off your high horse m8 try joke instead of been complete nobjockey fuck your gratz stick it up photons arse like u do most nights...for the record photon is male in real life..just the way he
likes it........
as i have said many times alot of albs nice peeps then u meet your complete arses like this ... if u met me in rvr u will realise that am a good enough person just cant do with mules like ratboy(aka vermillion)

cya verm miss u hunny.
is this all coming from the shit champ that has to run with 1fg buffed ns in odin's?
I remember like kinda 3 shotting you when rezz sick. :<

J

jamiesmallicus

flesh m8 try me solo??

think u might lose buffed or not..

V

vermillon

Re: gratz verm

likes it........
[/B]

Seams you have no idea whats around you, Verms is an other character not me, is an armsman (pole). And i never play with Photon at Odins. Beware from whome you geting pwned of.
I forgive you just becuase you seams to be extremely stupid.

O

old.Purificator

Someone drag the caveman back to his hole, as soon as possible, if you please.

Congrats vermi :clap:

D

Drum'N'Base

Re: vermillion wrong time of month??

likes it........

cya verm miss u hunny.

wtf is this about oO

mister elf champ u are ratard irl :>

O

old.Zarff

verm you stinking shit of an alb grats :p well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom