Grats to the Albs

R

rynnor

Well done guys - it was a fast effecient keep take - whoever was running the show sure knew what he was doing :)

I tried to break in when you were on the doors but even with twinked hp/resists I didnt make it in alive :)

I got a res inside and used the old faithfull mystic crystal lore to get the mana ball rolling - managed to get a few friggs of on people then wondered how the inner door was holding up.

Clicked on the door twice and it shows no health - click again and think 'wtf - if thats true the doors should be open???'

Then the doors opened and alb horde charged in !!!

Classic :)

T

The Real Redi

I assume this is Thidranki, as my own private guards didnt warn me of anyone invading my estate!

Anyway, i intend to purchase some Wolf Hounds to be used for guarding my personal land now...

No one else wants it, ill have it then! hah!

:clap:

"Caer Redi" (formerly Caledonia)

hmmm, i might start partridge hunts out there soon... <rubs chin>

R

Roalith

Ahh, so you were the troll who looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, Rynnor? :eek6:

:D

I was running the show... well, vaguely shepherding, which is the best you can hope for with a zerg. Thanks go to Wilfred/Desdecado for doing the rams, and Conoor for providing them - although I had two in my vault waiting as well :D

Users who are viewing this thread