Grats this grats that

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
What else is there to talk on rvr forum except gratz and alarm raid wajn?
Oh, and overpowered warlock bukkakeee threads...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
someone suggetsed a while back just RR5 and RR10 (and maybe RR13 ;)) - quite like that idea myself.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
RR5 and 10 is a silly idea, imo.

Having a seperate "trophy cabinet" forum would be best, in my opinion.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:

Well, I don't think it's right that someone could go and get 6 chars to RR5, have 6 grats threads...but getting 1 char to RR8 wouldn't deserve one.

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
i dont see what the problem is, whats wrong with giving somebody a grats thread? if you dont like them, dont read them! personally speaking i dont play enough to have a grats thread of my own and i dont get jealous or pissed off that somebody else just dinged rrwhatever. in my opinion you should just try to be happy that somebody else has something to be happy about and stop being so grumpy about it.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
someone suggetsed a while back just RR5 and RR10 (and maybe RR13 ;)) - quite like that idea myself.

in that case much rather have it rr11 imo, its a much bigger milestone than rr10... 10->11 is still pretty fast, but at 11 everything really changes :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
raid said:
in that case much rather have it rr11 imo, its a much bigger milestone than rr10... 10->11 is still pretty fast, but at 11 everything really changes :p

are you almost RR11 perchance? ;)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Lookdaddy said:
Tbh, if you dont like it, DONT FUCKING READ IT!!!!!

TBH WHEN THE WHOLE FUCKING PAGE IS FULL OF GRATS THIS GRATS THAT, THAT'S ALL YOU CAN FUCKING READ.

Fuck.

:kissit:

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
People just _want_ the attention.
Honestly i dislike all theese grats threads cause i dont care if xx ding's rr10 and so but maybe others do.
So i rather not to see them at this forum;
As i asked earlier, Why not just make a subforum for Grats threads?
Then there wouldnt be anymore discussions about this.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i dont see what the problem is, whats wrong with giving somebody a grats thread? if you dont like them, dont read them! personally speaking i dont play enough to have a grats thread of my own and i dont get jealous or pissed off that somebody else just dinged rrwhatever. in my opinion you should just try to be happy that somebody else has something to be happy about and stop being so grumpy about it.

its mainly cuz u come on the rvr forum to read about rvr, but literally 80% of the posts are gratz to someone. yer u dont have to read them, but it cant of makes the forum a bit dull and out bumps all the other interesting threads (because theres people dinging all the bloody time now)

we are also basically limited to what we can say in the gratz thread, its ok if u want to give gratz, but not if u dont. so gratz threads in themselves are not even interesting, if basically list a list of gratz nowadays, no bad comments, or funny things to read.

So basically lets move all this stuff over to a seperate forum so we can talk about rvr here. (or as much as we are allowed to talk)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares? If you don't want to read them then don't click on them.

pip

Banned
dajnamajt said:
People just _want_ the attention.
Honestly i dislike all theese grats threads cause i dont care if xx ding's rr10 and so but maybe others do.
So i rather not to see them at this forum;
As i asked earlier, Why not just make a subforum for Grats threads?
Then there wouldnt be anymore discussions about this.
No disrespect to you but I quess every rp you earned was in a 8v8 grp? some peeps take great pride in achiving rp them selves so quess they deserve it ?

pip said:
No disrespect to you but I quess every rp you earned was in a 8v8 grp? some peeps take great pride in achiving rp them selves so quess they deserve it ?

And them people aren't you either xD

eble

Fledgling Freddie
with the RP changes perhaps what some have been talking about gratz for RR5 and RR10 would be better, I mean ffs I made 10k rp's the other night just by repairing walls.

at the moment anyone that can move there char forward can make rp's the whole system gone to the dogs.

Imo its just mythic moving us all to that end game of high RR so were all ready for Warhammer online. :D

Eble

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

FG's, trio, duo, solo etc. mostly duo tho ;)

Sure, we all do, but to constantly brag about it? or brag isnt the right word but heh.. you know, just -idontcare- for me, but 50% may be glad for them ;)

and no disrespect but isnt hard to do 120k per day eventho u arent a WL ;))

censi

Can't get enough of FH

sig quality vintage pip horse shite.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I browsed through the forums to see what the current RvR situation is like and all I saw were grats threads.

There was a time when the forum was used for actual "RvR Discussions", even if it was whine.

Eyres

Banned
RR = nothing anymore

you may feel that you finally got rr10 or rr11 is good, but quite frankly it means fuck all now.

any random spick can get 100k a night,

dumbasses on the dole 250k a day,

no competative groups out,

RR used to be earnt in so many more ways than it is now, fighting 10+ competative groups, now there maybe 1 oe 2 farming the zerg

now the game belongs to the zergers

/q

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
eregion u need to change ure avatar, it makes me hawt :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom