Grats this grats that

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Is all there is, because of easymode 1.82. Now give GRATS forum.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
give forum about gratz thread whine too!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Never really been bothered about all the grats theads before but now it is really getting slightly annoying.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Cant they just make a Gratz section and be done with it.

Its a sad time when the only thing worth mentioning in the RVR section a gratz thread.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Grats to SoulFly on making a grats thread! :clap:

Sorry, had to do it! :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
eble said:
Cant they just make a Gratz section and be done with it.

Its a sad time when the only thing worth mentioning in the RVR section a gratz thread.

In comparison to the 'OMFG YOU ADDING COXXOR!!!11' or how about the classic 'LAEL XX REALM ALARM CLOCK TOWER TAKE' or something similair.
If they make a gratzthread section they might aswell go ahead and make a whinethread section aswell. xD

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
In comparison to the 'OMFG YOU ADDING COXXOR!!!11' or how about the classic 'LAEL XX REALM ALARM CLOCK TOWER TAKE' or something similair.
If they make a gratzthread section they might aswell go ahead and make a whinethread section aswell. xD

hmm and close the rvr section? :D

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
grats threads are boring and a waste of bandwidth...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
no use in making a gratz thread section as the main reason with gratz thread is to let everyone in rvr that the person has gained a realm rank, but if it's in a section, people won't notice it, and the reason to post the thread is gone ^^

Dilemma!

pip

Banned
Hense GRATZ
hense don,t click it
hense stop moaning
hense I'ts not rocket science
hense :fluffle:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
God damn, what's wrong with my spelling today oO

Let me try again..

There's no use in making a gratz thread section as the main reason behind gratz threads is to let everyone who is active in rvr know, that the person has gained a realm rank, but if it's in a section then people won't notice it, and the reason to post the thread is gone.

Better :-s

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think there should be a gratz forum, because not much is happening in RvR discussions anyway ^^
But seriously, since it has been this easy to get a high realm rank, rr9 should be minimum for a grats thread imo ;) (just slap me around, if dont agree) :p

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Minn said:
Don't think there should be a gratz forum, because not much is happening in RvR discussions anyway ^^
But seriously, since it has been this easy to get a high realm rank, rr9 should be minimum for a grats thread imo ;) (just slap me around, if dont agree) :p

Ye I just thought the same when there's a new patch and all people prolly shouldn't be making grats thread unless rr9 or higher ;D.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
at the end of the day we all have a choice of reading the threads posted.........there isnt any real harm in someone posting gratz to a realm m8 at the end of the day......

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:
It depends on the player. A solo melee hunter dinging rr5 is more of an achivement than rr10 for certain tanks who do nothing but play with high RR gank groups and stick themselves in the assist train hitting a banelord occasionally, or casters who do nothing but zerg and add on everything they see. Most people fall somewhere in between but the point is certain classes or playstles will get RP much faster than others with very little skill or effort required.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Void959 said:
It depends on the player. A solo melee hunter dinging rr5 is more of an achivement than rr10 for certain tanks who do nothing but play with high RR gank groups and stick themselves in the assist train hitting a banelord occasionally

I 100% agree with the part about some people deserving rr5 thread more than some rr10... but clearly you don't have a clue how it is to play tank in a gankgrp these days ;)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
I 100% agree with the part about some people deserving rr5 thread more than some rr10... but clearly you don't have a clue how it is to play tank in a gankgrp these days ;)
Oh I certainly wasn't suggesting that playing a tank in a FG is as simple as that, I was making the point that a certain few tanks get away with doing nothing but that and leeching RPs off 6 or 7 other genuinely skilled players. Most high RR tanks can indeed play very well but there are a few who clearly don't deserve their RR.

Dorimor1

Banned
Septina said:

But some of those were fun to read.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Lookdaddy said:
Tbh, if you dont like it, DONT FUCKING READ IT!!!!!

Original reply.

Of course not reading them is not the problem, but the fact that they make up like 9/10 of the threads in the RvR Discussions.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Void959 said:
Oh I certainly wasn't suggesting that playing a tank in a FG is as simple as that, I was making the point that a certain few tanks get away with doing nothing but that and leeching RPs off 6 or 7 other genuinely skilled players. Most high RR tanks can indeed play very well but there are a few who clearly don't deserve their RR.

Yeah I agree, people like Gwal just sucks :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Original reply.

Of course not reading them is not the problem, but the fact that they make up like 9/10 of the threads in the RvR Discussions.

So you want an empty forum instead? Because as you say, grats make 9/10 threads. So if they stopped you be lucky to get 1 thread a day on the RvR forum. And out of them 80% are bound to get locked for add whine/insults

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom