Grats Thina on rr10

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
cool gratz :>

I keep slipping down on the RM list, gib set grp :(

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats Thina! :)

I played the runie from RR9L8 to RR10, was only 250-300k and I now understand why there hardly is any active runies.

Solo runie is a laugh, anything with stun, purge, IP or charge will mince you into itsy bitsy tiny pieces of dwarf. Runthrough abuse ftw, LoS issues, bolts missing, crap baseline DD (WP3, MoM4), grey nearsight (hi der resists and 25% isn't alot).

Grouped runie is nice if you've got a SM/BD with you. Debuffed nukes are really nice. To bad you're easily interupted, (not saying I'm a pro at positioning or anything.) you die from a fart in your general direction, (uber Utter rune of Agility ftw, 10-20% advanced evade will keep me alive I'm sure...) and debuff lasts to short of a time but that's something all debuffers will suffer from, maybe cabalists least.

But don't get me wrong, it's a really fun class to play and must be rewarding to get ToA'd and high RR/ML. Thina is just ML4 since he's a real slacker. (Stop playing WoW imo, it's teh suck! :p ) So brittles would have made an impact. And if you're left alone so you can actually nuke and stuff (or get BG... /hug Osri :) ) it's awesome, just blast away powerbar after powerbar wreaking havoc as you move along. :)

But in the end there's plenty of casters that will outperform a runemaster, I can't really see their use apart form debuffing.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Caeli said:
Solo runie is a laugh, anything with stun, purge, IP or charge will mince you into itsy bitsy tiny pieces of dwarf. Runthrough abuse ftw, LoS issues, bolts missing, crap baseline DD (WP3, MoM4), grey nearsight (hi der resists and 25% isn't alot).
Some really bad energy resists around atm for those bolts tho'. :)

Gratz!

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, most infs is easy pickings with bolts and base RC DD. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom