Grats Spinesprout First RR7 Shar on Prydwen.

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Well there was some Eclipse GG RP PL done :fluffle:, but than one of the few stealthers on Pryd that doesn't zerg, so well done pup! :cheers:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
HappyG said:
one of the few stealthers on Pryd that doesn't zer
I dunno he always seemed to zerg my zerker with arrows if that counts, anyways gratz :cheers:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
GRAAAAAAAAAATZ m8, ill stop killing u from now :)

/hug

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
I would say grats ... but since you had to run up to a keep and throug loads of purp agro mobs to get away from a rez sick sm.. unbuffed as well.. then only to to blow ip at 30% hp and barely makeing it out alive.

And ofcorse /rude at the end.. yes you deserve my respect...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kedoz said:
I would say grats ... but since you had to run up to a keep and throug loads of purp agro mobs to get away from a rez sick sm.. unbuffed as well.. then only to to blow ip at 30% hp and barely makeing it out alive.

And ofcorse /rude at the end.. yes you deserve my respect...

a) I killed you at Bowl; I was perfectly aware you where rezsick; ty for the odd 900 RP

b) You conveniently forget I was Truesighted (by Cuddly) and YOU decided to add on that fight. YOU where the one putting the pet on me and YOU decided to chase me out of Emain to Breifine. It was YOU who didnt call YOUR pet back.

If all those YOU dont ring a bell yet: You left me no option but to kill you. The rude-spam was because you where so anxious for your precious RP's you decided to add.

Now the funny thing is: Yes, I did rude-spam you; because it was YOU who choose to fight; not me. Such skills to chase me with your overpowered intercepting pet and lifetaps. Funnily enough YOU aint too smart to actually check the hp of the pet; once the pet was dead you fell like a cheap whore tho :O

If you didnt decide to chase and would have called pet back; none of this would have happened. But YOU choose differently.

About the IP: I didnt want to give your RP's with your overpowered no-skill class; my IP healed me for 1889 hp and I got 2056 hp; good luck making 30% out of that. After the IP you hit me once for 382 damage (unbuffed; not rezsick damage) the pet procced an additional 91 cold-DD and that was ALL damage after IP. Barely alive, come again ?

Atleast be accurate with your whining and moaning before you post here; kk thnx

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
So i added.. thats why I saw a msg "Your magical barriar blablabla". You shoot at me before I even thought about sending my pet after you.. and i used face and started to nuke you... (for about 210) I even yelled at the hunter to butt out since I wanted u all for my self.

As for killing me erlyer.. If you had failed to kill me you should have been embarresed imo. A ML10 either infil or ns tried to attack me and mezzed my pet. And as you prolly know .. not much a sm can do with 2 stealthers attacking at the same time... Yes you deserve respect for killing me :m00:

Anyway ur RR7 im RR3 you should be able to kill me...
And you should get ur fact straith kktnx :touch:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
a grats thread w/o wajn is not a good thread, grats you got rr7 weldeserved xDD
zephyr abusern00b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom