Grats Soulfly Dragon Knight Pallydan!

Eroa

Banned
Gelid said:
why is it l337 to speak a foreign language? oO

edit: grats :clap:

These boards are in a foregine language, does that make everyone here 1337?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Grats!!

Now can everyone stop speaking Ooompa Loompian? :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
^^ grats!

(Can't hug you yet, I'll wait til october for that :p )

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
Grats!!

Now can everyone stop speaking Ooompa Loompian? :p

I'm .fi so they're gratsing me in finnish with some added crap! :D

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
I'm .fi so they're gratsing me in finnish with some added crap! :D

Yeah, Im swedish so I recognised it as finnish, our nice neighbours in the east ;)

MOI MUKULAT!!! :p

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
grats sf, well deserved. one of the best people on pryd imo :clap:

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Nii lopeta se dreamin hattuu paskomine ja pidä tauko ny - et sä rr11 tarvi ainakaa vielä.

Ai juu.. grats elikkäs onneks olkoo ja sitä rataa. :drink:

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
gratz.. one of the few albs whom I actulaly think play very well.. well done, well deserved, and /respect

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to take this opprtunity to remind everyone of Soulfly's most famous Barrysworld moment - this screenshot appeared in the first weeks of Camlann. Enjoy ;)

http://www.urme.com/fellowship/sshot613.jpg

Witness as he gets greyganked (that's the greys ganking him - look how much damage they do!)

Sunset is Soulfly (and if he isn't then I apologise profusely!) You can see him in the picture on the horse in the background fleeing in terror :flame:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Lendan said:
I would like to take this opprtunity to remind everyone of Soulfly's most famous Barrysworld moment - this screenshot appeared in the first weeks of Camlann. Enjoy ;)

http://www.urme.com/fellowship/sshot613.jpg

Witness as he gets greyganked (that's the greys ganking him - look how much damage they do!)

Sunset is Soulfly (and if he isn't then I apologise profusely!) You can see him in the picture on the horse in the background fleeing in terror :flame:
3 spiritmasters + something else with chainstunning pets making me unable to do anything = kind of owned by asenine game design. I was extremely frustrated that day for some reasons and all. Funny it might seem, nothing strange in a cleric getting spanked in crap armour and no melee weapon good enough to even kill the pets. Not to mention not being able to cast. Or well, I did get a few casts off, 1 out of 15 or so. Sucked ass to be honest.

The day I flee in terror is the day I change sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom