Grats Salamurhaaja on RR10

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
I bet u albs are very proud over Glottis?

Glottis grow up u pathetic child :puke:

And supergrats Sala, well earned :cheers:

Why should I grow up on some SB who was rr7 or so before the LA nerf went into effect? Someone who complained even when LA was insanely overpowered... Someone who leaves the game whenever Mids lose the relics.
Someone who runs back to the mtk whenever his timed buffs run out?
And why extend my actions to the rest of Albion?
Regards, Glottis

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Why should I grow up on some SB who was rr7 or so before the LA nerf went into effect? Someone who complained even when LA was insanely overpowered... Someone who leaves the game whenever Mids lose the relics.
Someone who runs back to the mtk whenever his timed buffs run out?
And why extend my actions to the rest of Albion?
Regards, Glottis

Well its HELL better then what u do U Whine on hib/mids whatever it is, U think that Albs did get all the crap and mids/hibs get all, u are worst scum of all. MY god u are a sad person, I hope for ur sake, ur IRL life is better I feel sorry for u............

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well if the game is no longer fun for someone they have all the right to quit and come back when things improve, you can have your doubts about it but nonetheless rr10 shows massive dedication for a stealther

big grats, even tho i still don't forgive you for exposing me in front of 1 fg+ other sb's on route to roleplay somewhere :p :clap:

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
Thz all who posted something to this thread.

Gonna clear few things first:
1. LA-nerf wasn't the reason I went to play Pryd.
Some of you might remember that I reached rr9 just one day before SI and LA-nerf was introduced, and right on next day I respecced to CB. I played CB to 9L2 which is over 350k. True reason I left to Pryd was Dragonfang, which I got taste after PA-chaining Elajt and loosing due purge being down (Mids had all str relics too), which was enough for me..

2. Relics:
When I 'so called' quit at excal Mids had all STR-relics and when I returned, Mids had all STR-relics.
Reason I came back to excal was ToA, because I needed to decide if I'm going to play on excal or pryd. Pryd population was way too low to RvR there so I excal was my choice.

3. Future:
In future I'm gonna ease playing SB and concentrate getting my former main char, runemaster RvR condition. I think I'm gonna do few runs whit SB now and then, depends how frustrating it is going to be getting arties & MLs to rm.
My goal has been rr10 on SB, I have never even thought getting him to rr11.
Also playing on Finnish RvR guild in which I started this game, we got so many good players.

The journey I have traveled on my SB has being long and richful, in which I've got many friends and enemies. List of friends has grown long, but here's few to be mentioned in random order:

Hroft - Few rare dudes who I can talk openly whit all assasin stuff
Montarloo - Loadsa fun talking whit you
Jox (& Ztyx) - U r crazy dudes
Raid - One helluva guy, who taught on my first steps playing SB
Horsma - Believing me
Kalba - May our paths cross again some day whit RM and Thane
Aada - My only tag teamer. Together we got whines to whole new level
Other Finns - Kiitokset kaikille
Ardamel - Getting and keeping STR-relics which has helped me getting RP easier
Karelia, Cutting Edge, Hand of Loki, Red Guard, The Overlords, The Dark Disciples - I'm not type of player who changes guild very often. Thx for accepting me in your crew
All who have offered haste and/or buffs - :cheers:

Lastly few comments on posts on this thread:

Appollo said:
he could be rr12 if he didnt quit everytime mids lost str relics, grats osv.
I think I answered to this above.

remi said:
ha! took u ages!

grats :p
Thz.
A lot longer than I expected and ToA made it even longer, but it was worth it.
We had nice 1vs1 and 2vs2 whit Aada and Sst.

Calamore said:
gratzzzzzzzzzzzzzz was always nice playing against u in rvr :) we had some nice battles , one of the hardest Sb's in the old days
U are few rare dudes that I didn't won back on LA-days.
Other was Quicksilver, but I had only one match vs him.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Salamurhaaja said:
Kalba - May our paths cross again some day whit RM and Thane

/weeps a tear

Grats Salamurhaaja, and for those who dont understand the etymology of the name... It's plain simple, it means assasin.

Onneksi olkoon vielä kerran, huomenna kebabbille? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom