Grats on RR9 Queen of Smite!

Himse

FH is my second home
grats, although you and Evita n co need to stop rolling meh :<

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Well zerged.

Don't get me wrong, in your group you are fine. But I see you way too often in the early hours of the morning running in groups of 4/5 chain killing soloers.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Infact to prove my point, I went to RvR as I wrote the post.

/Who hadrian = 2.

Andrylin running a group of 5 ...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ethild said:
Infact to prove my point, I went to RvR as I wrote the post.

/Who hadrian = 2.

Andrylin running a group of 5 ...

Grats andry.

And how this different from the opted hib groups that run at 11am when there only solo/duo/trio's?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well I did run in a group of 4 when we saw you yes but that was at an hour I usually group with Both Hinder(Sorc) and Roddi/Erodar (Sorc/Theurg) and this time another Cleric was there aswell, we run mostly in a trio at 12pm'ish that's also when we start the group as the people I run with can't be bothered with RvR untill then due to various reasons.
Rest of the day I am 90% solo and you can check that with every person in GoP, of course that means I walk around and rez/heal people when they need it because as solo Cleric my chances are slim to none to actually gain RPs due to killing someone 1 vs 1.

And getting a group in the evening/Prime time is near impossible for me as most people in Pry/Alb run set groups with certain people in it always and once in a blue moon I can join if a person hasn't showed up or something like that.
But everyone plays the way they want to right?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Grats, I believe all clerics that achieve some RR need to be /saluted tbh.. there aint many of them that truly stick around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom