Grats on rr7 Vf :)

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Hurray go Vf go Now go test that spec so i know if i whant it or not :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
would just like to say thanks to everyone i had nice fights with (especially hroft and sst yesterday), been a long long way to finally get the rank i wanted since the start

at times extremely fun and rewarding, at other times it made me feel like jumping off a building - which is why the char is now officially retired, even tho i didnt really play it much the last months anyway

big /salute to the people that still value fair fights (aurores, brittlis today, thanks :))

big fu to everyone that takes every oppurtunity to leech!

ps. kalammer i wanted to ding on your annoying adding ass, shame i couldnt resist killing ebay marczje at brynja :p /hug

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Well done, hope your going to play the shade more now.

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
which is why the char is now officially retired, even tho i didnt really play it much the last months anyway
/hug

to thouse who missed it :p

kalammer

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz VodkaFairy....

I know I have been adding like hell lately (also on your fights)... Nothing personal ofc, but I have stopped trying to tell fellow albs not to add on fg vs fg fights, same goes for 1vs1 fights... But always getting added on myself, so I stopped bothering myself... Told my guild also, that I might add on several occasions... Well this belongs to another thread imo :)

big gratz on rr7, well deserved, good player as I only recently got to know, and have deep respect for...

Btw stop killing me when my duo partner is dead ; keep this secret (kill him and I am unbuffed) :D

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats

Now hope u can improve your manners to because u are a real pain in the azz.

So grow up :puke:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
would just like to say thanks to everyone i had nice fights with (especially hroft and sst yesterday), been a long long way to finally get the rank i wanted since the start

at times extremely fun and rewarding, at other times it made me feel like jumping off a building - which is why the char is now officially retired, even tho i didnt really play it much the last months anyway

big /salute to the people that still value fair fights (aurores, brittlis today, thanks :))

big fu to everyone that takes every oppurtunity to leech!

ps. kalammer i wanted to ding on your annoying adding ass, shame i couldnt resist killing ebay marczje at brynja :p /hug

u forgot me damnit :( i even ran unboofed/solo just to feed u with rps ^^

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
kalammer said:
Gratz VodkaFairy....

I know I have been adding like hell lately (also on your fights)... Nothing personal ofc, but I have stopped trying to tell fellow albs not to add on fg vs fg fights, same goes for 1vs1 fights... But always getting added on myself, so I stopped bothering myself... Told my guild also, that I might add on several occasions... Well this belongs to another thread imo :)

big gratz on rr7, well deserved, good player as I only recently got to know, and have deep respect for...

Btw stop killing me when my duo partner is dead ; keep this secret (kill him and I am unbuffed) :D

http://users.pandora.be/witt0r/shadowz.jpg
-
Grats VF ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom