Grats mid+alb =))

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Why hibs are crying??? we took nged with a fga from CM...and some adds, but we werent more than 20 ppl taking it. Easy when only 2 or 3 hibs defend and orange keep..... and ofc, easier is cry later and say we were a big big zerg.

Dont go to sleep and u can defend. next time, im sure u take our relics during the night.... get ready ur alarm clock again.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
go check DC bridge at 01:00+ .. HI DER 4 FG HIBS EVEYR NIGHT!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
zarza said:
Why hibs are crying??? we took nged with a fga from CM...and some adds, but we werent more than 20 ppl taking it. Easy when only 2 or 3 hibs defend and orange keep..... and ofc, easier is cry later and say we were a big big zerg.

Dont go to sleep and u can defend. next time, im sure u take our relics during the night.... get ready ur alarm clock again.

selfpwned ;D

moik

Fledgling Freddie
zarza said:
Dont go to sleep and u can defend.

Some people actually do something else than sleep and daoc :eek2:

No, im not one of them :worthy:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
spain is what we irish people call ''europes mistake''

You do know that celts came to Ireland from Spain don't you? ;)

statued

Loyal Freddie
Bracken said:
You do know that celts came to Ireland from Spain don't you? ;)
aye they stole many of spains great things including ricky martin and left em with low econemy/poverty (^^)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Blindguardian said:
nice movie Eurotrip....excusy excusy.... still running in fg so "Welcome to dying"

It was like "Nightfall" to me :( Seeing the albs in black and knowing "The Script for my Requiem"

Btw Teslacoil, I've watched a lot of fg fights go on while I was solo without adding =)) It totally depends on the enemies though. Some I know will not care if I watch, some I prefer to run cause I know they're gonna kill me =)

P.S. and yesss, the Spanish crews rock imho =) At least Reinagolfa/Wela/Pendejo/Musi/ etc. do =) Can't tell for those I never played with ofc =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom