Grats mid+alb =))

liloe

It's my birthday today!
.....for running fg's with adds at 2:30 in the morning. Such fun when go around the bridge to avoir the Warlock camping at the fronttower and the stealthzerg at the backtower, then get steamrolled by fg's. A brilliant night of 5v1 fights, really made my day after playing my druid again after a few weeks of PvE mode and university stuff.

Blindguardian and your black friends, please get "Lost in a Black Chamber", for "the bards song will remain", telling tales of your glorious 8v2 fights.

Mid stealthzerg was also quite impressive, with 2 hunters assisting down my pet (!!!) while an SB stuns me and 2 others help him finish me off.

I do know that the standard answer to this post will be: QQ more, but tbh, I really don't care as I'm rather pissed. Thought I could have a cool night before the exams start, but hey, thanks a lot for spoling it and cya again in the frontiers in like 1 week or so. Maybe if I cab be arsed I will respec specially for you on total solo spec with nice RA's to live longer and make your zerging days a little more painful, haha =)

P.S: Oh btw, for all those pissed aswell, do it like me, grab some fruits and a film and relax a bit. Gotta watch "Eurotrip", one of the funnies films I've ever seen

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
at least the mids didnt camp it for like 2 hours... but still i wanna say that all the people in the alb fg were members of the CUSTODIA MALACITANA AYE MATES. lolirl? :)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Spanish guys = most of the nicest players .... PPL who STILL cry over "i got steamrolled" after this long time that we have it now...have a nice exam i hope...better luck on that.

Faya

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
CUSTODIA MALACITANA AYE MATES. lolirl? :)

Translation someone?? :eek7:

Only thing i got a bit annoyed by was the number of mid stealthers on the bridge, was a bit too many.

And ofcourse the fg albs who took care of the stealth problem on the bridge :m00:

Top one was the ranger Saregon, he was hugging DC t2 with a di bot inside :puke:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
Spanish guys = most of the nicest players .... PPL who STILL cry over "i got steamrolled" after this long time that we have it now...have a nice exam i hope...better luck on that.

Faya

aye spanish guys are the best majt tr00 ! :puke: :puke: :puke:

statued

Loyal Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
aye spanish guys are the best majt tr00 ! :puke: :puke: :puke:
spain is what we irish people call ''europes mistake''

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
many nice players from spain aswell tbh, but yeah people show no fucking respect lately, its really pathetic

big /salute to maldur for a fight worth getting zerged for 3 days in a row

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
spain is what we irish people call ''europes mistake''

and your what we irish call a fuppin ejiit

dont make us all look like the fool you are.

disaster, bet your from cork too :p

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
:sex: well its nice to see that ppl. outside notice that CM are on way back in game. Tbh. Custodia Malacitana aint pure spanish anymore its an internation guild. Wich i'm one there do try to help to be stronger and i do hope we gets some nice grp's running in rvr and some nice fights so i'm looking forward to see u all there :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
sorry liloe.... ;(

yelled and screamed in ventrilo not to attack u , but our warrior thought damn i've allready spanked her to 10% might aswell kil her ;/

next time we won't steamroll u though

/berget

ps. if u don't add on fg fight that is.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
heh looks like solo'ing is getting to be an expensive thing, buffbot and haste bot isnt enough anymore eh ? now you gotta have a di bot stuck to your ass or parked in a tower/keep too ? glad i dont solo :p hmm dout i could afford it even if i wanted to ;) 2 comps and 4 accounts..noo thanks i'll stick with my mini groups :clap: :clap:

Maximuze

Fledgling Freddie
Proud Member of Custodia Malacitana

Roling Roling Roling over middie/hibbies Steam 4 the win :worthy: :clap:

Sarona

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
.....for running fg's with adds at 2:30 in the morning. Such fun when go around the bridge to avoir the Warlock camping at the fronttower and the stealthzerg at the backtower, then get steamrolled by fg's. A brilliant night of 5v1 fights, really made my day after playing my druid again after a few weeks of PvE mode and university stuff.

Blindguardian and your black friends, please get "Lost in a Black Chamber", for "the bards song will remain", telling tales of your glorious 8v2 fights.

Mid stealthzerg was also quite impressive, with 2 hunters assisting down my pet (!!!) while an SB stuns me and 2 others help him finish me off.

I do know that the standard answer to this post will be: QQ more, but tbh, I really don't care as I'm rather pissed. Thought I could have a cool night before the exams start, but hey, thanks a lot for spoling it and cya again in the frontiers in like 1 week or so. Maybe if I cab be arsed I will respec specially for you on total solo spec with nice RA's to live longer and make your zerging days a little more painful, haha =)

P.S: Oh btw, for all those pissed aswell, do it like me, grab some fruits and a film and relax a bit. Gotta watch "Eurotrip", one of the funnies films I've ever seen

its 6 AM in the Morning and we are still running the FG :clap: Feel allmost like the hibbs TBH :touch:

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
how come maximuze and saruna have same chars (greedy and nilitha) in their sigs? :)

Maximuze

Fledgling Freddie
[VR]Fuji said:
how come maximuze and saruna have same chars (greedy and nilitha) in their sigs? :)

Oki ............. We are cusins....... We have shared Accounts ...... We live toghter.... and its both chars ........ so we have same chars on sign cause both of us is the same chars :)

Understand ?

Sarona

Fledgling Freddie
Maximuze said:
Oki ............. We are cusins....... We have shared Accounts ...... We live toghter.... and its both chars ........ so we have same chars on sign cause both of us is the same chars :)

Understand ?

Lies all lies never meet the chap before :sex:

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
SPANISH ROCK !! , i miss lorebon !! :( gr8 paladin and friend :(

KEEP ON CM AND GOOD LUCK IN RVR :drink:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
GOGO CUSTODIA MAKE US PROUD HASTA RAPIDO @ AMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111one

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
and your what we irish call a fuppin ejiit

dont make us all look like the fool you are.

disaster, bet your from cork too :p

dont know what fuppin ejiit is nor what cork is but LOL anyway :worthy:

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
GOGO CUSTODIA MAKE US PROUD HASTA RAPIDO @ AMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111one

btw they arent spanish guild anymore, they are more an internationall, since half the Co-gms are from scandinavia ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom