Grats Marihuana on RR7 !!

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations on this great achivement, great bainshee!

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Marihuana, nice person and a good player :)
Keep cowning for the realm :p

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Thought Marihuana was just a plant? Nothing wrong with that, its the smoking and use of the plant that is illegal, not the actually plant or? So if someone find it offensive they need to ban people named Rose also?

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
To that person who have reported Marihuana's ingame name i would just like to say:

Nothing can be more sad than reporting other people for a small thing like this, i mean seriously, do you call the cops when you see someone wear a marihuana icon on their t-shirt? Or call the cops because someone mentioned they once tried smoking it? Come'on, you really must be some kind of sad prick who simple get a turn on by screewing over other people. Im thinking your some kind of sick prick who have no friends and the only way you get through the day is by jacking off to people getting beat up or abused.

I cannot stress enough how sad this is, that people just random report others just be an jackass, its just gonna turn bad when we all start reporting each other for these small things, waisting GOA's time and making the game a hell for everyone.

So really, i hope you came twice on this one, cause you are really a sad fucker !'

/edit. A good example is the people who have waited over 6 months for restoring, yet random crap like this get priority and worked out over a day.

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
Grats dude .. & well done to the twat who actually encouraged people to right-now your name.

marihuana

Fledgling Freddie
well the war just begun i allready found 4 ppl in tafaya's guild that will get a rename soon so if thats the way u want it thats the way u will get it just a bit sad but hard against hard i guess :twak:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
/popcorn :D (And don't try to tell me that naming your char "Marihuana" is anything other than amazingly childish. ;))

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
marihuana said:
well the war just begun i allready found 4 ppl in tafaya's guild that will get a rename soon so if thats the way u want it thats the way u will get it just a bit sad but hard against hard i guess :twak:

gif them renamed :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom