Grats Logix RR6!!

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
tbh who cares, did u see me posting gratz about friends hitting 49 or 40? Maybe RR1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc no. boring and pointless, post them in your guild forums. They are like enlarge your penis spam and u flood the forums with them

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:
tbh who cares, did u see me posting gratz about friends hitting 49 or 40? Maybe RR1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc no. boring and pointless, post them in your guild forums. They are like enlarge your penis spam and u flood the forums with them

What you think about that means about fuck all, since over 50% of the users who could be arsed to vote in the poll regarding this thought it was ok if it was above RR5. So fuck off etc.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
What you think about that means about fuck all, since over 50% of the users who could be arsed to vote in the poll regarding this thought it was ok if it was above RR5. So fuck off etc.

Was gonna post something similar about the subject, a friend wanted to congratulate someone else on an accomplishment, suck it if u dont enjoy it, nooone is forcing you to open any grats threads

kthnxbyefo :kissit:

Was meant to buffer btw

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:

all u do on these forums is troll gratz threads like a complete dickhead, fuck off, nobody cares what u have to say.

P.s Gratz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom