Grats Lathoniel on RR10!

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
Many thanks all for your kind remarks. kinda makes it worthwhile when u get congratulated from friends and 'enemies' alike. been a hard long ride, one that RL friends and families cant sometimes see as a real ambition or acheivment. hard to explain to non-gamers the feeling of being the last man standing, falling to save a friend, or the heat of winning a 1v1.... and eventually hitting rr10 and recieving so much grats :).

Its been a privilege to play with/against so many decent people. daoc has been and always will be, i suspect, the best gaming community we may ever see. or at least THE foundation for future communities. im glad i was a part of it and itll surely hold fond memories ill carry on for a long while hereafter.

so heres a toast.... to change, adaption, fun, the persuit of laziness and non-stop gaming. cheers :)

btw. id like to give a mini achievment award to Varg. never in 2 years have i seen such damage. astonished. kept looking at it for about 20mins after it hit.

cba with the screeny..

Varg hits you with bla for 1182 damage (PA for sure)
extra blabla
Varg hits you for 586 damage (CD)
You have died

this is the point where i press the attack button. then feel my jaw hit my groin. ouch!

oh y. anyone who ever asked me for a buff and i said i was ooc. now u can see i wasnt lying. more great BB posts than grats almost :).

/hug

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
WTG lath ... always a pleasure talking with u in guild/pm's

lath has a whole wall in his house with all his Bow's on it :)

and how much ya gonna buy my Immolated of me?.. 5.8 spd , thrust debuff, hurts :)

:cheers:

Cyclodia

Banned
Grats

You would have dinged rr10 faster if you did not camp me for 5 hours always to make 100 rp :p

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Big Gratz! alllways nice to have the chance to keel another rr10+ ^^

And leeching is fun! so stop crying about it :)

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know why people have such a hard on for Scouts being leechers - in my experience its usually the full group wankers leeching off my own solo kills. Only yesterday I was shooting a couple of solo mids on two occasions only to have a fg steam in and take the rps away from me. No doubt in their eyes I was just leeching their RPs for actually starting the fight before they got the opportunity to see the enemy and then gang rape him.

Anyway, big grats to Lath. Any Scout who has stuck through the endless crap Mythic has put us through deserves a big round of applause, and for getting that high, thats even better :)

Btw, the first leech picture was very funny, after that it got a bit tiresome.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
Grats

You would have dinged rr10 faster if you did not camp me for 5 hours always to make 100 rp :p

This is something i notice also, if PM grp is out rvring sometimes (rare atm) you always end up camping us.
You just stand there and wait until we attack something then you jump in ?

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
to cyclodia and aloca..
when i see ur kill spams i do usually go to the area where you always are. i think its the lure of a tough fight that drags me. i do love 1v1's. win or lose. and these days its hard to find soloers . aloca does a lot. cyc usually has m8s. and of coarse. its quite impossible to find you first. so usually i do have to add. i dont think assasins need nerfing from my point of view. but i think it would b a bit more balanced if we actually saw each other from the same distances. close or otherwise. you do have the upper hand in melee cos of ur duel weild, but much more for ur first two attacks. sux a bit i need bait to get you to pop. but otherwise im just lining myself up for a PA CD forthelose.

give more soloers. mids just dont seem to do it too much these days.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
lathoniel said:
to cyclodia and aloca..
when i see ur kill spams i do usually go to the area where you always are. i think its the lure of a tough fight that drags me. i do love 1v1's. win or lose. and these days its hard to find soloers . aloca does a lot. cyc usually has m8s. and of coarse. its quite impossible to find you first. so usually i do have to add. i dont think assasins need nerfing from my point of view. but i think it would b a bit more balanced if we actually saw each other from the same distances. close or otherwise. you do have the upper hand in melee cos of ur duel weild, but much more for ur first two attacks. sux a bit i need bait to get you to pop. but otherwise im just lining myself up for a PA CD forthelose.

give more soloers. mids just dont seem to do it too much these days.

A warning, im zerging lately so if you want to get a 1v1 dont come :flame:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
He leeched VERY hard for it

a) You accuse Lathoniel of leeching, you might be right or wrong.
b) I accuse a good deal of vengeance of using radar, i might be right or wrong.
c) Leeching is by most understood when a fair fight is going on, and someone
adds and spoil that fight. Noone in vengeance has ever given any albs or mids a fair fight even if just a few enemies, and im right about this.

Varg

Fledgling Freddie
Haha can't believe all the people whining about leeching, t'is indded a great achievement playing any archer class to RR10, with all the hate that has been given from Mythic during the months.

I know for a fact that you annoy the hell out of the NP GG when you unload on them, as there are very few things disturbing that killing machine, I guess you should take it as a receipt of superior craftmanship.

Cheers for you special award :) I find special pleasure hunting you as Tis always a great challenge to put you in a body bag :p espescially since you got Zephyr. Perhaps overpowering in other circumstances (think soloing mincers with insta-stun + zephyr ^^), but archer classes *so* deserve getting it; a step towards balance assassin/archer.

/salute

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:
a) You accuse Lathoniel of leeching, you might be right or wrong.
b) I accuse a good deal of vengeance of using radar, i might be right or wrong.
c) Leeching is by most understood when a fair fight is going on, and someone
adds and spoil that fight. Noone in vengeance has ever given any albs or mids a fair fight even if just a few enemies, and im right about this.

a) lathonial openly admits he leeches afaik
b) u have no proof and pretty much no1 cares what u think about vgn anyway
c) our grps have left plenty of fg v fg fights alone thx

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
BIG gratz , and well deserved to a player who utilizes his character and takes advantage of his abilities to the full. Lathoniel and Aussie were, are, and will be the only scouts that give u lots of trouble when fighting them.

Such accomplishments are something to look up to, by fellow class mates.

Respect -

endineit

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Powerslave is the same, and he is, lo and behold, part of NP, yes?

at least powerslave offers some challenge in 1v1 fights ..lathoniel is just pOO :puke: :puke: :puke:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Powerslave said:
BIG gratz , and well deserved to a player who utilizes his character and takes advantage of his abilities to the full. Lathoniel and Aussie were, are, and will be the only scouts that give u lots of trouble when fighting them.

Such accomplishments are something to look up to, by fellow class mates.

Respect -

yes, and the only time i have seen them is zerging, thats soooo utiliing theyre charactters isnt it.

even at rr9+ lath still shoots like a lil girl :p

p.s im a brint drunk ;D

Hobbes

Fledgling Freddie
A big Salute to Lath for a real achievement. Respect to all from other realms who were big enough to acknowledge a rr10 ding without flaming ....

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Dreggel said:
Congratulations!

:clap:

Dreggel, now isnt that the guy that camps amg or mmg in emain 24/7 doing nothing but volleying people? ahh yes....

anyway back to the original post: GRATS!

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
Dreggel, now isnt that the guy that camps amg or mmg in emain 24/7 doing nothing but volleying people? ahh yes....

anyway back to the original post: GRATS!

Everyone do what they feel best to win against the other realms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom