Grats Lac RR8!!!!

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by Vodor
So running in 4fg all the time is better then 1fg with Savages in? ok ^^

Poon
Well, the fact is that he doesn't run whit 4fg but you run whit rubbish-men (yes savages), so Lac>>> You, Poor

V

Vodor

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Well, the fact is that he doesn't run whit 4fg but you run whit rubbish-men (yes savages), so Lac>>> You, Poor

I dont think council bin men would be that effective in FG combat really thought the truck would have its uses for transport

Poon

D

duze

Grats Lac - one of the nicest, most helpful guys on Alb - well deserved :)

P

Poseidon

Gratz Lac! Nice done

Lac > Onebutton14yearoldgayFOTM

J

Jergiot

this fotm whine getting out of hand here....

yes if hibs/mids could roll infils they would do so
yes if albs/mids could roll chanters they would do so
yes if albs/hibs could roll savages they would do so

the whine is just getting old, same goes for the zerg whines, just stfu all of u :D

T

taen

Originally posted by duze
Grats Lac - one of the nicest, most helpful guys on Alb - well deserved :)

What he said :D

D

Drum'N'Base

Originally posted by lac_desariel
TY for the gratz peoples and to the whiners Go play easy mode savages in a tank world, When you can stomach a caster come back and whine

soooo u claim that zerging is hard mode ? ;o
no matter u play tank or caster or support, if u are only zerging.

go get a clue worthless piece of shit nr153453 random fucktard excal alb.

C

Cheesehound

Woohoo, good job mids and hibs, you ruined another grats thread damn, we should have a forum just for you guys to whine in :D

Strong lac, keep it up mate

L

lac_desariel

You fools that think I only zerg realy need to get glasses, Poon last night when you killed me and spamed /kiss yes we was 1fg and you was about 4, we run 1fg most of last night for some unknown reason as it was large fights all round and they one time we did zerg mids won in a great battle but who am i kidding some are always blind to what they wanna see

F

- Fedaykin -

Gratz to Lac for playing an Ice wizz. one of the best around.

take no notice of the Cretins who try to belittle your achievement.

cos they can go fuck themselves imo

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by Drum'N'Base
soooo u claim that zerging is hard mode ? ;o
no matter u play tank or caster or support, if u are only zerging.

go get a clue worthless piece of shit nr153453 random fucktard excal alb.

You realy belive this? no doubt the blinkers are on, I will fight any one 1 v 1 8 v 8 or realm v realm, I dont care and i dont care if i win or lose its about fun to me. Ive been zerged you been zerged every one has, Ive zerged and belive me your not that l33t that you have never zerged..it goes on.. get off your high and almighty throne your lordship and get a reality cheak

B

Belomar

Congratulations, Lac! :)

Just stop feeding the trolls, it makes them happy.

S

serious

gratsz lac.
all realms zerg, all realms run grp vs grp.
all players who deny you your gratz thread are bitter players, and might be better of quitting the game and try to have some fun elsewhere.

S.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by lac_desariel
You fools that think I only zerg realy need to get glasses, Poon last night when you killed me and spamed /kiss yes we was 1fg and you was about 4, we run 1fg most of last night for some unknown reason as it was large fights all round and they one time we did zerg mids won in a great battle but who am i kidding some are always blind to what they wanna see

we were killing you fg v fg, then you're entire cg turned up with about 2 of you alive as usual, using a cg and cfh all the time is not playing 1fg rvr

S

Stallion-

harhar ;)

:great: to bad u dont do aswell as a fg as in a fcg.. dunno but u should try to follow TB´s example :)

keep the zerg strong :)

S

stighelmer

congratulations on RR8 m8! :clap:

don't bother with the whining bishes, they will never grow a second brain cell.

W

Wern

gratz lac! you rox!

better just ignore the alarmclocking fotm savages

M

Merl

Gratz fellow Ice wiz gimp ;)

P.S poon thats just not nice :( Would u be the same Poon that wtf pwned me with your uber zerg in emain as i was reloging after a fight?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Merl
Gratz fellow Ice wiz gimp ;)

P.S poon thats just not nice :( Would u be the same Poon that wtf pwned me with your uber zerg in emain as i was reloging after a fight?

yeh, that would be him, just after we'd ganked the 80 albs on the way to crauch, where you went ld, not bad work with 3fg eh?

G

glorien_

Grats Lac :bazbeer:

Dont listen to the JH fotms tbh

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Jergiot
this fotm whine getting out of hand here....

yes if hibs/mids could roll infils they would do so
yes if albs/mids could roll chanters they would do so
yes if albs/hibs could roll savages they would do so

the whine is just getting old, same goes for the zerg whines, just stfu all of u :D

replace chanter with eldritch.. ppl are rolling elds not chanters ...

G

gingger

Massive grats dude - glad u got it at last :) It well deserved.

If i were u all the twats spouting hatred on here towards u, I would put down to the fact that they are QQ as you have killed them so much and they are all crap players and have no idea how to scratch their ass even if showed 50 times. I know u in real life m8 and i know that you are as nice a bloke as there is. Anyone else who flames you on here doesn't, and if they wish any nastyness to you they will have to come through me first.

Amazing that some people can't even say well done.

If i may say you have done it the hard way, rolling alb isnt the easiest way to gain rp's - due to the fact that firstly running fg you normally get beaten by the 2-3gh hibs and mids. Or if albs are out in number the rps are generally very bad.

SO big gratz m8ty

wanna fight.... .....fight ME!!!!

---------------------------------
Calaclya - Ice Wizzy - RR5*
Gingger - Pally - RR3*

M

Merl

Originally posted by ab_fluid
yeh, that would be him, just after we'd ganked the 80 albs on the way to crauch, where you went ld, not bad work with 3fg eh?

aye nerf dem hibbies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom