Grats Kzn on RR12 !!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I remember chainkilling him as rr1, ml2 on my warden...

It's just such a sad day for daoc :( Well another one... Should get used to worthless players hitting rr12 by now I guess.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
still overextending and getting nuked down ic.

kioto2

Loyal Freddie
Hot discussion here... But the truth is RR12 is something not everyone is able to achieve.
Congratulations from me goes to KZN.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hot discussion here... But the truth is RR12 is something not everyone is able to achieve.

Yes as most people have lives/jobs/doggys that need walkies and a pulse :D

Btw if you want to see lots of useless rr12 players , go to labby hub primetime on an US server , they will be in the 2-3fg zerging roaming and killing everything walking :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
lies i didnt add on everything and i really doubt i got rr 11 by adding since ill only get what 200-600 rps from adding? so imo instead of talking crap like you always do should you try too use your last braincell and maybe use it on something/someone who cares about what your saying :(?

Haha, go crawl into the shithole called your life you came from.

Congratulations Kzn, even though I didn't agree with your way on every occassion, it's still a big achievement and you always stayed true to your self, to the guild and to Albion. Unlike the dorks posting here.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I love you kzn and you deserve rr12 more than anyone else on Dyvet! Great player that continiously keep outskilling all other players on the Dyvet server! Sticking to one character all the way to Realm Rank 12 and never being an x-realming cheating bastard is something we can all learn a great deal from! You are truely an inspiration to all of us mediocore Albion players, who have been tempted to try out other realms and thereby becoming an x-realming cheating bastard!

I once tried to join your great guild, but I got rejected, so I had to join another, not so great guild. I didn't meet the requirements you had:

• Full devotion to King Arthur's Realm of Albion
  • Have no bedtime
  • Never speaking to the enemy, because by doing so one would become an x-realming cheating bastard
  • Speak spanish
  • Have the same line of thought as you when it comes to rvr tactics
  • Realising that towers, keeps and relics also is a way towards higher realm ranks

The rejection was a tough blow for me, not only in the game, but also for me as a person in real life! It made me realise that if you really want to achieve something, you have to stick to it and don't look back over your shoulder! Be focused and look ahead! I admire you a great deal!

All others, besides ofcourse Horner and Onlyone, whom also have reached the Realm Rank 12, have not deserved it like you have! The RvR Police quickly saw a great threat in you and tried to bring you down by making up rules, that only you, and the entire Realm of Albion, had to follow! They started to chain eachother's groups and characters, on the Island of Agramon, to reach Realm Rank 12 before you, and sadly some of them did! Others dropped out of the game, because they no longer could handle the pressure you were giving them! As soon as they reached a new rank, you would outsmart them and slowing them down, by cutting all their ports and stealing their relics in the moonlight!

No other I've known has been as devoted as you have to reach a goal! You finally reached your goal and I /salute you! You are a great player, with great knowledge of the game and of life! You show that to all of us, right here on Freddyshouse! For that I would like to thank you! No man nor woman has changed my life like you have!

I quit the Dyvet server as I realized I would never be great enough to stand besides you in battle and fight with you.. If I did not know any better I would say that you are the son of our great King Arthur! I am sure he is very pleased with how you and your r-tarded companions fucking ruined our, once, great server!

Kzn, a true legend in the game of Dark ages of Camelot

aika

Can't get enough of FH
overextended and 2 shotted
sshot055yi8.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ic you blew your rr5 and ml10.. How hard can it be nublet? :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well you're not supposed to die as a fg vs 5 :E

Lethul

FH is my second home

Actually i think everyone can now pretty much. When you can get up to almost 1000 RP from zerging a soloer (i dunno how much you get, was a while ago since i played :p)

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Sucks to be you lol

- sounds like your never gonna stop play pc games :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
didn't you reroll Avalon? Or was it to cumbersome to play when people actually defended at night?

lol :p think they did.... I seem to remember being hit for 150 on my chanter by someone called Kzn :( he died shortly after to epileptic light show of death AKA pbaoe'd to death.. then we went under the bridge and killed the spreadheal spamming noobs from his guild aswell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom