Grats Knights of Camelot in steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
if some bloke was pissing about with his luggage I'd let him piss about and get in his taxi.

if some bloke was standing there saying "hang on this is my taxi, my friends are going to be here soon with some cash, should be here in about ten minutes" I'd get the taxi ;)
if some bloke was around the back of a taxi, loading his luggage, you'd jump in, get his taxi AND his luggage ;)

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
[20:50:49] @@Nidaelie says, "can u help me killing madeening pls?"

Better than get stealed.. and sometimes the ppl help a lot in this game , better than solo it with paly cleric mincer..

[20:51:51] @@Nastja says, "ok , only we take drop:))"
[20:51:57] @@Nastja says, "ok?:))"
[20:52:02] @@Cbetik says, "if not dead"
[20:52:12] @@Nidaelie says, "have friends inc

Didnt say it? :eek7:

@@Nidaelie says, "invite me pls"
[20:52:42] You target [Ylyssan]
[20:52:42] You examine Ylyssan. It is aggressive towards you!
[20:52:42] This monster is worth a little Master Level experience.
[20:52:51] Nastja casts a spell!

This was when u started to kill him... at least i want the encounter.. :eek7:

[20:53:04] @@Nidaelie says, "i need the encounter mates"
[20:53:04] You prepare to perform a Amethyst Slash
[20:53:05] @@Nidaelie says, "i need the encounter mates"
[20:53:26] @@Nidaelie says, "MAKE BG AND INVITE ME PLS"

U are killing the snake, and u dont invite me...

[20:54:38] @@[BattleGroup] Nidaelie: "open roll ok?"

Just joined BG,and asked for at least a chance to get the artifact...but, no answer

21:00:19] @@Nidaelie sends, "at least pls rogs

Again.. no answer...

[21:00:52] @@Nidaelie says, "really thx for let me no roll even if i camped it"

Ur group leaving the zone and dont let me at least a chance to kill the mob or roll for artifact..

Thx for the log, u showed all.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
"Camping artifact mobs with your level 20 alt or a stealthed soloer gives you the right to know when the encounter is up, and nothing else."

The mincer wasnt stealthed. What matter if is a stealther? is a char 50 too like a fuckin paly, or armsman, or another.

And no, i dont love camp fuckin things , i wasnt camping SoM . I was just camping mad scalars and got stealed, no more, and said here to show all how are this peeps to be cautious with em.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Coming here to whine about it really helped I suppose. You're effeorts of trying to make knights of camelot as bad guys has totally backfired on you.. Just give it up, nearly everyone agrees you are the person in the wrong here. What a useless thread :eek:

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel[20:54:38 said:
@@[BattleGroup] Nidaelie: "open roll ok?"

Just joined BG,and asked for at least a chance to get the artifact...but, no answer

21:00:19] @@Nidaelie sends, "at least pls rogs

Again.. no answer...

[21:00:52] @@Nidaelie says, "really thx for let me no roll even if i camped it"

Ur group leaving the zone and dont let me at least a chance to kill the mob or roll for artifact..

Thx for the log, u showed all.

[20:55:29] @@[BattleGroup] Capella: "m8 u just will get encounter"

Read the whole log instead of your own frases.....

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
FÖrst Till Kvarn FÅr FÖrst Mala M8s!

Kun hvis han kan male melet selv, ellers er det fair game!

English translation:
Only if he can grind the flower himself, else it's fair game!

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Coming here to whine about it really helped I suppose. You're effeorts of trying to make knights of camelot as bad guys has totally backfired on you.. Just give it up, nearly everyone agrees you are the person in the wrong here. What a useless thread :eek:

sure...

"Read the whole log instead of your own frases....."

U showed me a useless frase, read my frases and see. All the time i show i was bringing ppl, i was looking for the artifact... not just the encounter... ^^

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
sure...

"Read the whole log instead of your own frases....."

U showed me a useless frase, read my frases and see. All the time i show i was bringing ppl, i was looking for the artifact... not just the encounter... ^^

Have friends inc does not claim the artifact for you!

You asked to join the bg for what you called 'encounter' they let you join and told you it was for encounter only, you can't really ask for more as they did have a group there and was able to do it.

Shorish

Fledgling Freddie
always see same thing in thyphon reach, just ask about HB or KoC guild and typhon reach artifacts and u ll get a good answer

is really easy, open notepad..... edit..... and save :eek6:

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Have friends inc does not claim the artifact for you!

You asked to join the bg for what you called 'encounter' they let you join and told you it was for encounter only, you can't really ask for more as they did have a group there and was able to do it.

U readed my posts? i asked to join bg for at least encounter cos they were already killing it, and at least i wanted the encounter for the char (better than nothing). Their reasons are i wasnt bringing friends, i didnt ask for artifact, i was just there for encounter, thats why they killed it, and with u log i show their reasons isnt true.

I hope someday will happen to u, and u will continue thinking the same thing ....

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
U readed my posts? i asked to join bg for at least encounter cos they were already killing it, and at least i wanted the encounter for the char (better than nothing). Their reasons are i wasnt bringing friends, i didnt ask for artifact, i was just there for encounter, thats why they killed it, and with u log i show their reasons isnt true.

I hope someday will happen to u, and u will continue thinking the same thing ....

Are you retarded?

Didn't you join their bg? didn't you get encounter? did you not ask for open roll on ALL items at first? did they not tell you that you'll only get encounter?

Acording to those logs....

Tilda

Skilgannon said:
First team to get to a spawn with the capability of taking it have every right to do so imo.
I agree totally.

Yadeniel said:
(im unguilded atm)
I wonder why. Closed, totally stupid attempt to spoil a guilds reputation.
The way I see it, they offered you the chance for credit when you were unable to get it yourself, and then you have the audacity to come here and accuse them of stealing it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom