Grats Knights of Camelot in steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Really thanks to em. They stole me maddening scalars, and one of em was her Guildmaster (NASTJA) . ^^

After hours camping it , finally got the snake and they come seeing the zone message and kill it.. i camped it again for 9hours, and it didnt pop.

Thanks to NASTJA (GM of stealers), SUCHKA and CAPELLA from knights of camelot for stole me the artifact.

This type of people really sucks, they think the world is only for em.

Corell

Fledgling Freddie
get a ML5 perfector rezzer and a fg, then go to the anathemic salamander and chain kill/rez the fg on it until the scalars spawns. no need to camp for 9 hours

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you camped it solo? if it popped why didn't you attack it?

or were you camping it with a buffbot rather than something capable of killing the thing and just hoped that someone would obey the little sign on a post saying "Yadeniel's mob" ?

Xplo

Banned
If you weren't capable of killing it, Knights of Camelot where perfectly in their right to "steal" it.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
First team to get to a spawn with the capability of taking it have every right to do so imo.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
I camped it with my char bro cos he was needed of encounter kill and my infil only the item. 2birds in 1shot.

I was bringing people to kill it , ( A ml3 cleric and a paly at least, enough) .

What i have to do? camp it with my friends for hours? why my friends have to camp it for hours when the item is for me? all the people camp it with her main char, it pops, they call friends, they kill it...

"get a ML5 perfector rezzer and a fg, then go to the anathemic salamander and chain kill/rez the fg on it until the scalars spawns. no need to camp for 9 hours"

Give me a ml5 perfector :D , and a fg :S (im unguilded atm). btw, u have to kill the salamander? the other day i was killing uraeus and rezzing too, only got 6inv snakes, and got tired and gone to bed :/ .

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Yadeniel said:
I camped it with my char bro cos he was needed of encounter kill and my infil only the item. 2birds in 1shot.

I was bringing people to kill it , ( A ml3 cleric and a paly at least, enough) .

What i have to do? camp it with my friends for hours? why my friends have to camp it for hours when the item is for me? all the people camp it with her main char, it pops, they call friends, they kill it...
All that camping a mob spawn site does is enables you to see it spawn first (kinda pointless for scalars when there's a zonewide broadcast telling you this), it doesn't entitle you to first shot at killing him if you aren't capable of doing so with what you have there.

Yadeniel said:
btw, u have to kill the salamander? the other day i was killing uraeus and rezzing too, only got 6inv snakes, and got tired and gone to bed :/ .
You don't need to kill the salamander. It's just that the salamander is a very local source of fast death.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
"All that camping a mob spawn site does is enables you to see it spawn first (kinda pointless for scalars when there's a zonewide broadcast telling you this), it doesn't entitle you to first shot at killing him if you aren't capable of doing so with what you have there."

Some people dont read :p . I said my friends were coming, or i have to make my friends camp it for 9hours like the other day? :eek2:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
"All that camping a mob spawn site does is enables you to see it spawn first (kinda pointless for scalars when there's a zonewide broadcast telling you this), it doesn't entitle you to first shot at killing him if you aren't capable of doing so with what you have there."

Some people dont read :p . I said my friends were coming, or i have to make my friends camp it for 9hours like the other day? :eek2:
Yes... coming.. = not there at that moment. If you are going to camp a spot then camp it with a suitable group capable of killing the mob if you don't camp with a suitable amount of people you have no rights to the mob what-so-ever UNTIL your group arrives.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
You can camp an encounter all day but if you don't have the chars to do it then I can't see how you can claim it.

I have stood by a few encounters to see if they will spawn, if one does then I try and round as many ppl needed to do it. If someone beats me too it then so be it, they got there first with their group.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
You cant camp an artifac spot alone true, but the people whit a bit of decency (sp?) and fair play sense should ask the camper if he have friends incoming and give him 4-5 minutes, of course you can be a dumbass prick and rush the artifact mob whit no asks or warning, i guess is only a matter of what kind of player/person you are, and those Knights of Camelot guildmembers showed it. :puke:

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, if i see something UP i will kill it if i have the force, ok? doesnt matter to me if u camped it for 14hours like SoM ok? .

Lets all rush and fuck the others... without a reason. ^^

Btw, ur friends will camp ur artifact with u for 9hours? sure.... ¬¬

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
Ok, if i see something UP i will kill it if i have the force, ok? doesnt matter to me if u camped it for 14hours like SoM ok? .

Lets all rush and fuck the others... without a reason. ^^

Btw, ur friends will camp ur artifact with u for 9hours? sure.... ¬¬

If you actually read it...If you see something UP...and it is being camped by enough people to do it, you rush in and steal, then that is lame as crap. If 1 person is sat there camping it and a full group is there, and it pops...the ones who have the means to kill it..there and then, should get it. Might stop people from sitting/standing at spawn spots 24/7 then crying when it gets taken by peeps who can kill it there and then. :)

Shroomz

Fledgling Freddie
Might be missing the point - but why did you not ask to join the grp that arrived - or am I being silly :)

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
I joined, at join i asked, at least a rand right? ...

No answer....

Mob dies..

Stealers leave the zone....

:eek7:

If i cant camp an artifact, pls, say me how i get it when never is up :eek6:

Stick

Fledgling Freddie
hehe those guys are really bad, yesterday they were busy on ml1.8 killing the shark, we passed by with 5 people also needing it and asked if we could join their BG.

No reaction at all, even after asking 3 times and then pming people in their group. When they killed the shark they made boat and left, never even bothered to answer :)

Must say never have seen such behaviour in daoc before :worthy:

Capella

Fledgling Freddie
ok, i really did not want to write about those incendent with Maddening Scalars but i need to do it when some1 trying to say that me and my guildies r thieves. I do not need any excuses from that man i just describe situation from our eyes.
We were doing Sacraficial Rites quest when unexpectedly reached spot with those named snake. At this point nobody was on spot except us.
We just got ToA about week and were unsure can we kill those snake with our group or not. So i did "alt+tab" and checked www.visionofsages.net/toa.
When i returned to game i saw that guy who was on spot already (i do not know may be he tried camp simultaneously SoM and Scalars or smth and run between some spots///may be he camped in stealth mode). Those guy asked can he join our group - my guildies said "no". Then we did pull and start killing snake - cause i described for them that we can do it with 2 pallas/cleric and me. After we start killing it those guy start /yelling that he want bg just for encounter. I thought why not may be he has arti already and need just encounter - so made BG join him and another guy from CoZ who asked us about encounter as well. After this i wrote in bg chat that bg was created only for encounter for them but not lotto for loot. Guy from CoZ said "of course" and another guy (who made this thread) kept silence.
Then we kill mob and after we leave bg - he start pm-ing me with question - he said may be we can do lotto for RoG drop not for artifact. I answered - "nope". Then he started blame us as thieves and did log very quick.

It was not nice but i play this game long time so i thought he had bad day it happens. Then after couple of hours he started pm-ing to all our guildies with insulting accusations and such (he did not say nothing for me for example but pm-d pipl who even did not know about that story).

We was kinda angry but still i thought that GMs can sort it normaly cause situation is not complicated or smth. And after all this time i found this topic. So soz for long unpleasant story but it was how i saw it.

P.S. About shark story - after this incedent we are very careful with unknown people @ one hand and @ other hand - not all guys in group are hardcore players (plus - shame but not every1 comfortable with english) - so it takes while before everyone understand what do you need. And we were attacking shark already so just bad reaction/timing soz.

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Call me old fashoned but I think if some1 has been camping a mob for a few hours of their time they should at least be given the common curtesy of 10 min for his/her mates to arrive before you steam roller in to kill the mob.

If you did do this and they hadn't arrived fine, but otherwise get some manners.

What the hell is wrong with the people in this game now, jez. I can't believe the number of people that agreed this was an OK thing to do.
2 years playing this game and enjoying it, TOA comes out and everyone turns into selfish bxxxxxds?

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, a lot of things isnt true there.

U started to kill the snake, so i YELLED, AT LEAST LET ME JOIN TO GET THE ENCOUNTER. Not just needed of encounter as u said ^^ .

"Guy from CoZ said "of course" and another guy (who made this thread) kept silence.
Then we kill mob and after we leave bg - he start pm-ing me with question - he said may be we can do lotto for RoG drop not for artifact. "

Lol, at join asked for at least a rand, so i at least i want a chance to get the artifact, better than nothing... ur group didnt answer...

U killed the snake. And u left, and i PMed asking at least for rand ROG DROPS, and i got NO as a answer... ^^

Like u said u didnt know what was that mob, u only killed it for a free artifact grrr, next time dont steal.

Btw , another incident with another guy in this last days... :) it says all.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
AND me as GM at those days of yadeniel's guild tried to sort a conversation whit sucka (or whatever is the name of the KoC GM), no answer, nothing, najer, nada. Is very clear for me that she hadn't any argument to explain their thievery, so dont say me that GMs could sort situation via PMs cos i tryied and hadn't any response. I dont like to blame a whole guild cause the acts of some members, but hell, there was even a GM of the guild whit the thieves. :puke:

Capella

Fledgling Freddie
You were not there - so how can you call us thieves? I said your guildmate was not even @ spot when we arrived 1 point. 2nd point he asked about ENCOUNTER. And after that he pm-d about ROG LOOT not for artifact. And after all this you tell me that i am thief.
Our guild have legion of GMs - go to www.daoc-europe.com and find out names. Then go and sort this out if you think you are perfectly right and i am total lier. It is YOUR problem if you think situation was wrongly resolved because I think that everything was fair.

M

Monah

Stick, as for the rude behavior. Such a moment from MY experience in DAoC: We're killing the mob. Few peeps are coming and asking for join. Our answer is NO. So what? They begin to whine! "Why can't you let us join? We'll help you! Perhaps only for encounter? Still no? How RUDE of you! We are allways helping others, bla-bla-bla... " People just don't understand. There is no "We must help", just "We can help". That's the difference. So for myself i made a decision. If we don't want to help, it's better to keep silence. It just saves your nerves.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vandar said:
Call me old fashoned but I think if some1 has been camping a mob for a few hours of their time they should at least be given the common curtesy of 10 min for his/her mates to arrive before you steam roller in to kill the mob.

If you did do this and they hadn't arrived fine, but otherwise get some manners.

What the hell is wrong with the people in this game now, jez. I can't believe the number of people that agreed this was an OK thing to do.
2 years playing this game and enjoying it, TOA comes out and everyone turns into selfish bxxxxxds?

Call me old fashioned but I think everyone should have a fair chance to have a go at an artifact if they bring a group capable of doing the encounter there.

Just because someone else has nothing else to do but stand around in the same spot for 12 hours doesn't give them a god given right to an artifact - now if you had your group there waiting for the 12 hours then fair enough, do the encounter. If you were still buffing up ready to attack then that's cool too - bit of courtesy and all.

Camping artifact mobs with your level 20 alt or a stealthed soloer gives you the right to know when the encounter is up, and nothing else.

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Call me old fashioned but I think everyone should have a fair chance to have a go at an artifact if they bring a group capable of doing the encounter there.

Just because someone else has nothing else to do but stand around in the same spot for 12 hours doesn't give them a god given right to an artifact - now if you had your group there waiting for the 12 hours then fair enough, do the encounter. If you were still buffing up ready to attack then that's cool too - bit of courtesy and all.

Camping artifact mobs with your level 20 alt or a stealthed soloer gives you the right to know when the encounter is up, and nothing else.

Well if you read ^^, I actually said give him 10 min. I agree there are limits but for gods sake, peps can wait 10 minutes surely.
Its like a queue anywhere in RL. You're telling me that you're in a taxi rank, some bloke is pissing about with his luggage infront of you, you and your mates would jump ahead and grab the taxi or give him a minute or two to sort himself out?
Its called manners.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vandar said:
Well if you read ^^, I actually said give him 10 min. I agree there are limits but for gods sake, peps can wait 10 minutes surely.
Its like a queue anywhere in RL. You're telling me that you're in a taxi rank, some bloke is pissing about with his luggage infront of you, you and your mates would jump ahead and grab the taxi or give him a minute or two to sort himself out?
Its called manners.

if some bloke was pissing about with his luggage I'd let him piss about and get in his taxi.

if some bloke was standing there saying "hang on this is my taxi, my friends are going to be here soon with some cash, should be here in about ten minutes" I'd get the taxi ;)

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Not my best analogy I must admit :D
I'll be glad when all this TOA crap is over and done with and everyone has the stuff they want and life gets back to normal. i.e. getting wiped in rvr. by overpowered Mid/Hibs :m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vandar said:
Not my best analogy I must admit :D
I'll be glad when all this TOA crap is over and done with and everyone has the stuff they want and life gets back to normal. i.e. getting wiped in rvr. by overpowered Mid/Hibs :m00:

quite ;) back to whining about necros and overpowered enemies instead of artifacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom