grats kesa! rr11

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Kesa, well done. Say hi to the other dutchmen from me will ya? ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
ever heard of intercept pet + ml9? its meelee immunity (and ranged attacks from archers ?) till pet dies... that is imo overpowerd

yesterday i killed kesa in 2 unstyled hits with ml9 pet next to him

sc debuff, two doublecrits for ~600 :p but yes, the pet is really overpowered unless you get VERY lucky :p

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
ever heard of intercept pet + ml9? its meelee immunity (and ranged attacks from archers ?) till pet dies... that is imo overpowerd

Remember tho, albion has sorcs (!) :rolleyes:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yesterday i killed kesa in 2 unstyled hits with ml9 pet next to him

sc debuff, two doublecrits for ~600 :p but yes, the pet is really overpowered unless you get VERY lucky :p

Pet was prolly mezzed, if not its the first time ever that someone hit 2 attacks in a row on a spiritmaster.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Pet was prolly mezzed, if not its the first time ever that someone hit 2 attacks in a row on a spiritmaster.

i thought it doesnt matter if its mezzed or what so ever, never tested though ><

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dorin said:
i thought it doesnt matter if its mezzed or what so ever, never tested though ><

when i played pala i used intercept as demez ;o? so i dont think it matters

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:

Cant say I tested it, but I have been extremely unlucky with intercepts when pet has been mezzed then, never had a single intercept with mezzed pet in 9 realmranks. ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:

checked the logs after,

hit once, hit pet, hit again - he got no heals and pet was all free Oo

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
it doesn't matter how much RPs he gets, he'll always be the guy that got away with using radar. :puke:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
it does just some people attract more flames than others in their grats threads and require a reminder posted.

Made me laugh :) We all know your thinking it, yet noone dares to speak!

Ohw ye, and grats kesa.. Whats up with that cast speed tbh? :eek7: ! Givf eld 2.5spd spec dd imo..

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
No matter what his history; obviously a very skilled player, with a lot of time on his hands, just a shame of his earlier choices in his daoc life.

Bloodclot

Banned
Ogen said:
Made me laugh :) We all know your thinking it, yet noone dares to speak!

Ohw ye, and grats kesa.. Whats up with that cast speed tbh? :eek7: ! Givf eld 2.5spd spec dd imo..

dex5 = 397 dex on him. 10% toa castspeed.
pie4 mom4 9%toa damage makes him pretty nuke hard with a 179delve spec dd. 346piety total i think. brings him closer to cap. with mom5 he had a cap arround 695 damage when helme debuffs for him with 30% cold debuff. add in wildpower 3-4. "screw purge" are his middle names

Calo

Part of the furniture
Novamir said:
it doesn't matter how much RPs he gets, he'll always be the guy that got away with using radar. :puke:

B-DEJAM_solo.gif

Grats kesa!!! nice guy ;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
dex5 = 397 dex on him. 10% toa castspeed.
pie4 mom4 9%toa damage makes him pretty nuke hard with a 179delve spec dd. 346piety total i think. brings him closer to cap. with mom5 he had a cap arround 695 damage when helme debuffs for him with 30% cold debuff. add in wildpower 3-4. "screw purge" are his middle names

I have 395 dex and i got aug dex 3:) SARACEN POWER, and ya kesa SCREW PURGE. Plenty if sorcs to demezz:)

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
well ehm u have no bb atm right :p hehe soon bc soon.. WoW is sill to damn addictive :sex:

Bloodclot

Banned
Fragoverrule said:
well ehm u have no bb atm right :p hehe soon bc soon.. WoW is sill to damn addictive :sex:

i can abuse kesa's bb or okkie's shaman.
but extra bb or animist wouldn't hurt on our pl tour on pryd/hib

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it doesn't matter how much RPs he gets, he'll always be the guy that got away with using radar.

pretty much sums it up.

(come back to us novamir :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom