Grats Jess on Einherjar!

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Grats to a top sm, despite being a norseman :D Always a pleasure to have u in grp :cheers:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz i guess, was an ok fight with you the first time.. shame about adds the second time :E

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Grats nice fight today!

(dotmonster said 2 bainshee grp was lame and run bd 2 sm grp himself :D?)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
thaaadi said:
Grats nice fight today!

(dotmonster said 2 bainshee grp was lame and run bd 2 sm grp himself :D?)

You're better players than us, no doubt but damn! the 1st fight was soooo close :p /hug

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Plaid said:
Gratz Jess! :worthy:

norse sm ftwin

with 10 quickness on creation ;)

Gratz on rr10 Jess !! :)

über SM and nice irl friend hope we can enjoy some beers together in the near future :cheers:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
he's adding/leeching on everything, moc3+lifetapping with 99% absorb ml9 pet or 24/7 strafing.. doing these with a class that can kill a trio of rr4 armsman, rr6 mercenary, rr6 paladin(all toaed, ml10)... happened to us yesterday.. well, very very tiny "grat"

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
he's adding/leeching on everything, moc3+lifetapping with 99% absorb ml9 pet or 24/7 strafing.. doing these with a class that can kill a trio of rr4 armsman, rr6 mercenary, rr6 paladin(all toaed, ml10)... happened to us yesterday.. well, very very tiny "grat"
LH_BANNED.jpg

rure

Fledgling Freddie
grats jess!

Gotmagi said:
damn! the 1st fight was soooo close :p /hug

Yeah, that fight made it into our next movie :) Too bad our vent never got recorded. Dont think I ever cursed so much about something on ventrilo like I did that fight. :p It was like some very naughty words about your BD

Avant

Fledgling Freddie
Mega grtzz m8, well done and allways pleasure grping with ya =)

Faril

Banned
Righthandof said:
even i did that without moc, not to hard

anyway, grats jess! :):)

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Thanks guys :)

Thanks to the allways nice and friendly Bokkerijders (and friends) for all the group invites ... Without those it would never have been possible :clap:

Yeah Gobo you ALLWAYS find me on inc making my life interesting right from the beginning of fights (got a screenie with the rr ding where you are trying to bash my head in at Bold tower -Luckily I survived at that time though). ;)

Hopefully Mythic soon creates an expansion with stats respec ... Would love to put those 10 points in QUI to better use.

/Jess

PS:
Ive only got MoC1 and thats primarily for interrupt purposes -I have no idea where the MoC3 stuff is comming from :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom