Grats Hypnotoad RR6 :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well done you Northern Monkey. And just for the readers of FH, here's a picture of you dinging:

Ugly-Brother-2.jpg

Grats!!

PS: By coincidence, typing "ugly" into Google image search with safesearch OFF, 4th row down, 3rd column along is a picture of daoc.

SPOOKY :twak:

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
dwystah said:
why say grats to some1 from a guild that only zergs around with a fg offtimes like they did infront of benowyc at 15cet with fg and insta log @ first farming @ primetime

Why post here at all if you don't want to say Grats...?

Grats Hypno!

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
dwystah said:
why say grats to some1 from a guild that only zergs around with a fg offtimes like they did infront of benowyc at 15cet with fg and insta log @ first farming @ primetime

Congrats, you've just been awarded a diploma in Talking Pish! No doubt not your first, but gratz to you anyway and good luck getting your Talking Shite diploma too, should be np to you.

Gratz Hypno, a great addition to the guild :cheers:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
dwystah said:

There was clearly a power cut when you were conceived. My guess is that your mum is a gerbil.

Marc

FH is my second home
dwystah said:

Werent you that bard whom when all the old school bards played were considered the shittest bard ever to have played on excal? Now all the great bards have quit you think you are something?

Gratz hypno!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
dwystah said:

LOL, reason why we logged was Military did a ML10 raid so we went for drops. Such anger in you hibbies :(

On to subject!

Grats Mark, great addition to the guild, and awesome MA jobs! :clap:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
dwystah said:

coz he's not a sad little goat-pron bishop basher like yerself? :)

General point: This whining in grats threads is beginning to annoy me - evil-flim may make an appearance and start being overly brutal with the suspension stick (the friendly version of the hammer of banzor) if I see too much of it (or if I don't get some decent coffee any time soon... *grumble*).

In other news:

Grats hypno :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
dwystah said:

And the award for talking total shit goes too...... :twak:

Big gratz hypno m8... great MA keep up the good work!! :drink:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, l33t Hib groups have been roaming around with fg's in off peak times for ages, ganking evey solo Alb they have spotted...
And yet a Hibbie finds the need to bitch if he finds a fga roam...
Pretty indicitative of Hibbieland and their approach to DoAC. Allmost as pathetic as GayGard.
Regards, Glottis

PS. Gratz Hypno, strong RP PL from HB! :p

occy

Loyal Freddie
lolz at mastade (u do realize ppl laugh at u not with u right? )

Gratz Mark :cheers:

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Big grats mate does this mean you will finally stop bitching at me ?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
This is a grats thread not a whine thread.

As a guild we make groups whenever we can. Half the time they're not balanced, most of the time 80% of the group is drunk, but all of the time we have a good laugh.

GRATS to Hypno, one of the nicest chaps I've met in-game and shame to all of the whiners on this thread.

:)

shamoun

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all :) big thanks to all that helped me you all know who you are :clap:

And Christian i live to whine and bitch at you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom