Grats hibs

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
i can tell you! a crown of zahur, atens shield, volurgon glove, stardrop and normal instruments. isnt that interesting.

No buff gear and power pots? :(

And WTH is santie claws? x<

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
usually swap to stardrop for buffs as most time i use it after egg charge ;)
and pots i ran out of and havent got any in ages :p just started rvring again :x

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Aran for nice raid and was nice to see 170 + hibs all in same bg without much spam, and all listent to Aran till we got back relic + keeps back for DF

And imo Albs and Mids was great too

Was a little panic when the Alb chase finaly reached us at Hmg/Alb and the one who carried the relic got killed :)

Finaly some fun zerg fights at amg where Hib zerg moved to, after DC retake and began to log and random chase in all direction:)

some Albs got to farm quite some hibs and then lot of Mids came from behind but was great fights still.

As i replayed earlyer to those who did whine a little, when Albs took back their power relic the other day : when a relic is taken, it brings life to the game and not the other way around , as some said it would, cos hibs underpopulaitet !!

I thing point was proven tonight :clap:

Thx to all Hibs - Albs - Mids who took part in this :clap:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Nicely done Hibs.

I was on as Oro helping some folks get ML3 pre-reqs and someone said in GU 124 Hibs on Myrddins. Finished current mob and then logged Elim.

He was in Berks lol, I'd completely forgotten last time logged on was helping get it back. Anyway. Off to Snow as Elim with Dimse's wiz and the relic was snatched before me 'n' Dimse could get much of the way in. So I dropped a bunch of traps where I figured you were likely to go past.

Given I have trouble fighting someone even solo, it was really amusing to see the tree hugging zerg charging around the corner but was gratifying to see I was in the ballpark for placing the stuff.

Well played, nice discipline.

A note of caution though, you lose the advantage of being protected by perma camped Emain very soon.

Be seeing you ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Oro said:
A note of caution though, you lose the advantage of being protected by perma camped Emain very soon.

Be seeing you ;)

I really hope we go different frontiers now too. Im sick of Emain :/

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I really hope we go different frontiers now too. Im sick of Emain :/

I don't go Emain. Occasionally stick my head out the APK there just to remind myself if its as bad as its been from the day the servers went live in Euro and the answer is always yes. People so hungry for RP that they forget they are with real people, even though represented by online toons that mean nothing.

Puppet, if you want a giggle just look for where I've been killed most recently. I don't go to the frontier for one run normally (unless its relic defence and we lost OW :D).

I don't run with whiners or RP whores. Might get very uneven fights but always with peeps that are up for fun :)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
Was a little panic when the Alb chase finaly reached us at Hmg/Alb and the one who carried the relic got killed :)

That was us.. we were raiding eryins battler malice when word got out u guys were on our relic. so we rushed up to hmg and found you guys :p

Plz next time not when were raiding QQ i didnt have time to log on sorc ;o

p.s Grats /grumble

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
Nothing really unites the roleplayers and casual gamers like a relic raid =)

Hehe, was a good turnout and very well behaved in the /bg.

Everything went well until we got to HMG <laughs> the few peolpe we had left there screamed that several high RR albs had arrived at the milegate and reports were that 5fg of albs were close behind.

So order some hibs to attack while we tried to charge through, i used Phase Shift and got through the gates.
Unfortunately the rest of my group didnt and so we had the little relic carrier alone and then i ran into a bunch of mids on the other side.
So was very thankful when hibs managed to get through the gate and one thoughtfully picked up this staff that was standing there.

HUGE thanks to all that showed up i think we had most of our realm there, as per usual i was nervous as hell doing it but it went well in the end.

Nihilum

Fledgling Freddie
Well Played hibs :clap:
Very fast raid

And wtf is with that mingun , thought you weren't suppose to kill ppl in paintball :wij:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
So this thing was a set up?

As the screenshot indicates, AoW BOUGHT the raid?! o_O

*:<

Demonio Warfury

Fledgling Freddie
Did someone think, that albs undestand now how to make good RR in primetime?

Nah, i still wait the great ( :kissit: ) albs to stole relic at next sunday early morning.

tristezza.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Demonio Warfury said:

Nah, i still wait the great ( :kissit: ) albs to stole relic at next sunday early morning.

tristezza.
atleast we dont need 150 ppl to get a relic not defended..

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
atleast we dont need 150 ppl to get a relic not defended..

We didn't *need* 150, thats how many wanted to help, imagine people wanting to help? strange concept huh ;)

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
We didn't *need* 150, thats how many wanted to help, imagine people wanting to help? strange concept huh ;)

such horror :touch:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Demonio Warfury said:

Got me pondering now. I've only ever organised one RR whole time I've been in Alb. And the night before it was arranged the Hibs took all the str relics away from Mids and gave them to us completely negating whatever we had planned. I've been on a few others of course led by various people.

The raid on Sunday evening started out as an alliance event that Lubbock organised just to take a couple of keeps and be mischevious. Lub asked me to run one half of the team and the pair of us just kept the whole thing rolling along as more and more people joined. We were basically wandering around Hib in a state of constant surprise that we hadn't yet been shroomed to death despite the number of keeps we had taken. Inevitable really that once we have all keeps we do RR but without rams a journey to DC had to be made.

Most Albs I think you will find are simply waiting for NF. Perma camped Emain and the incoming shroom nerf combined mean a lot of people just playing the waiting game and not really getting upset about the current state of RvR. I can sympathise with this but doesn't mean there aren't some of us that will pop out at times.

I like relic raids. Most fail no matter what side or who is running them which makes the successful ones all the sweeter.

In order of difficulty of relics to attain on this server I'd say it is:

6) Myrddins
5) Grallahorn
4) Excalibur
3) Llamphota
2) Mjollneir
1) Dagda

Various factors, mostly to do with where the RvR population tends to be at any given time and what each realm has to defend with.

The area between Svasud and Mjol has a lot of solo xp peeps wandering around which often means difficulties for an incoming force. Llamphota and Dagda benefit from perma camped Emain. HoC/Marfarch/Dodens also has people levelling artifacts a lot making that route at prime time tricky.

It doesn't matter what route you take, it only takes 1 person from an enemy realm to spot you so I've observed that realm defence tends to benefit from handy xp spots close to relic keeps or a highly populated RvR zone in the way.

The way the game is laid out, there is benefit to be had from certain realms raid planners... for the moment. It all changes soon.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
get back to midgard for NF, roo, we'll need good RR leader then :D

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
You've already got one of the best on the server, Belo :)

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:

In order of difficulty of relics to attain on this server I'd say it is:

6) Myrddins
5) Grallahorn
4) Excalibur
3) Llamphota
2) Mjollneir
1) Dagda

Not that I have ever seen a relic in there, but I would say Llamphota would be much harder to raid than Dagda.

Dagda is near Cain, Llamph is near Ligen. It is much easier to get a defense force to Ligen than Cain, since you can port to Ligen from almost anywhere, but Cain can only be ported to from Housing.

Add to this the Emain problem, and the RvR dungeon being the easiest way to get a force to the relic keeps Marfach is much closer to Dagda, in fact to get to Llamph you would need to cross the DL -> emain run route.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
grats hibs

(sarcasm on) now every hib can use the 20% relic bonus in PvE ( sarcasm off).
atleast they can use it.......
never ever seen 180 hib before on this server in one zone.If that hibs come out from the trees maybe we can fill up the other RvR zone and we can leave the boring emain.
hopeless imo

Dervis

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:

he's an alb - how the hell do you expect him to understand it?

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
oh rly? tho it was some dictator telling them to get relics
i think u didnt understand what i meant there

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
Yeh, Aran is a real dictator tbh, I tire if him constantly telling the realm what to do and how to play with his wftpwn gank groups. I mean power relics really boost his performance, but wft should Hibs have to raid back that power relic just for Aran.

Sign here for the popular peoples movement to remove this power hungry tyrant Aran from our midst!!!!

alemain

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: aye maleg i will sign up :flame: .Got to admit some albs really dont have a clue but ah well.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Yeh, Aran is a real dictator tbh, I tire if him constantly telling the realm what to do and how to play with his wftpwn gank groups. I mean power relics really boost his performance, but wft should Hibs have to raid back that power relic just for Aran.

Sign here for the popular peoples movement to remove this power hungry tyrant Aran from our midst!!!!
i was sure about this :l

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:

Oooo whats that? <sees the paper> Bah let Ferny sign it for me.

Nope the power relic doesnt really do me much good but i had heard that a large shipment of Trappist Ales had just been delivered to the relic keep.
Not my fault they stored them in the same room as the staff is it. <grin>

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
grats hibs

(sarcasm on) now every hib can use the 20% relic bonus in PvE ( sarcasm off).
atleast they can use it.......
never ever seen 180 hib before on this server in one zone.If that hibs come out from the trees maybe we can fill up the other RvR zone and we can leave the boring emain.
hopeless imo

That 180 people was about 55% of the hibs online at that time. Taking lowbies into account, it must have been and even higher percentage of RvR-level Hibs.

You wanna try to keep 60-70%+ of RvR-level Albs in the frontier before you make any more idiotic suggestions? I'd be willing to bet large sums of money that there's a higher proportion of Hibs RvRing than Albs, even when we're outnumbered.

BTW, you don't need Hibbies to hold your hand before leaving Emain. If you wanna go HW, go there. I'm sure someone will post directions.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

Maybe, not sure how many ways u can read "atleast we dont need 150 ppl to get a relic not defended" though :p

And yes Aran made us all do it, he turned up at my house with a cricket bat and everything :p such an evul luri :<

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
Maybe, not sure how many ways u can read "atleast we dont need 150 ppl to get a relic not defended" though :p

And yes Aran made us all do it, he turned up at my house with a cricket bat and everything :p such an evul luri :<
lets calm down now i m bored of fh :p
and such a dictator Aran i knew it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom