Grats hibs

Kishih

Fledgling Freddie
Aran really has a stick he goes around with to get people to 'help' him get the relic back.

stick.jpg

Dervis

Fledgling Freddie
Aran makes me sick with his self-important ordering-people-about ways. I am too scared to protest tho, so I just do what he tells me or he will take the lolly away!

rofl rofl.
aran = dictator > all :clap: :clap:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
BTW, you don't need Hibbies to hold your hand before leaving Emain. If you wanna go HW, go there. I'm sure someone will post directions.

im sure no one know better our frontier.
we started in HW after went to odin but both frontier dead.why i stay then? runing to different direction in both zone without any action its very boring.i done it million times before and found action only in emain then we decided to stay.
take a undefended relic with 2 fg > take a undefended relic with 22.5 fg no matter is prime time or not.you got alert when all keeps on alb hand we got alert when the first guard dead.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
we started in HW after went to odin but both frontier dead.why i stay then? runing to different direction in both zone without any action its very boring.i done it million times before and found action only in emain then we decided to stay.
take a undefended relic with 2 fg > take a undefended relic with 22.5 fg no matter is prime time or not.you got alert when all keeps on alb hand we got alert when the first guard dead.

to quote other ppl, "cry me a river........ dry yer eyes m8", Hurbury Monday nite was lvl 2 and its right beside power rk, and u guys ever here of frontier keep porters, but ofc u all uber skilled frontier experts.... next time we will pm u guys when we are gonna do a raid

btw look up the word raid in the dictionary

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:

Joking aside, that's the same thing everyone does, mate. I'm sure Hibs, Mids and Albs have all tried making Alb happen as a place to RvR in the past, but finding it empty just makes everyone give up.

I don't wanna be too harsh, but a few months back we started taking keeps in Alb and Mid both, to see if we could move the battle there. Taking keeps was our way of saying "look, we're not in Emain", since there's no other way off saying it. Mids came out to retake, even whent hey knew damn well we were waiting inside some of those keeps (okay, okay, the truth is they didn't care cos they just wiped the floor with us before retaking). The Albs didn't. After a few trips of taking Bled, Eras and Bold without response, we stopped doing it.

It true your group was one of the few people we found in Alb during that period though.

My lame comment about Albs not finding their own frontier was really just a response to you laying it at Hibs door.

At the moment any realm can do this. Mids did it to us a while back. They didn't bother going collecting all our keeps first. They just made a beeline for Dagda and took a relic before we knew what was happening. We get marginally more warning (unless you do it sneaky like the Mids did) but even if you just mass in APK and run to Dagda, the time it takes to get there is much less than the time it takes Hibs to spread the word, release to housing, port to Cain, and get to the RK.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
The raid on Sunday evening started out as an alliance event that Lubbock organised just to take a couple of keeps and be mischevious. Lub asked me to run one half of the team and the pair of us just kept the whole thing rolling along as more and more people joined. We were basically wandering around Hib in a state of constant surprise that we hadn't yet been shroomed to death despite the number of keeps we had taken. Inevitable really that once we have all keeps we do RR but without rams a journey to DC had to be made.

Sundays alliance raid would have been ok... but for the fact that at about 8pm about 6FG came charging through AMG and headed DC... running over my stealthed shade just by DT.... I reported to Alliances in Hib that I had just been run over by 6FG+ (was an estimate but I tend to know what 6fg looks like ;)) I followed your progress stealthed for the most part till after you had left bolg for another keep... reporting back regularly as I found your position with numbers movements etc... all the while the realm gathering defence forces..

Your tactics were sound in going for mid keeps first to avoid guard killing and alerts to the numbers to hib guilds... but once the first hib guard died the force was assembled. It took us all our self restraint to stay put and defend rather than charge your rear as you were on another keep, my thoughts were that it would be futile to engage you in open field battle and defence was our best option... so our stealthers scouted you out... and you finally arrived at scat...

It did seem though that you were waiting for RA timers to reset at each keep... or am I wrong? 30 mins delay before moving almost consistently from keep to keep... mmm interesting ;)

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:

u got alert when u placed merlin's staff in Castle Myrddin >.< thats somethin i would call 'askin for trouble' :flame:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
u got alert when u placed merlin's staff in Castle Myrddin >.< thats somethin i would call 'askin for trouble' :flame:

then go camp you power rk maybe we coming to get it back now :)

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Short run down of the night:

My GM and dictator Aran has asked the realm to come and help him getting his ale, and if we dont we are banned from ever touching ale again. So we all meet up in Ligen at 19:00, at around 20:00 we have around 150 hibs in the HPK HW, we wait still for more inc and we hit numbers around 180 hibs. Aran moves out at Warden/chanter speed. At this point we have people with no speed cry, and arans words are strong "YOU STAY BEHIND THEN !" and then he moves out. Before passing the mile gate we lose the first people due to lag, as we keep heading on we lose around 2-3 fg's in numbers of people lagging of ... including one of the 3 rams that has been set for the outerdoor 1, we get close to the Relickeep ... and still no words of either mids or albs.

We head to the front of the keep, and still have around 12 people not there yet ... including the ram <cough>, Aran as the mean luri he is dosent wait. He ordres the horde to hit the front door. One ram gets up the faultfinders starts hitting and the gate is dropping around 1% per sec. two rams on 2nd door and fools bow users swing away, it ticks around 1½-2% a sec. Inside we take down the left door to 0% and the right door to 36%. Still no sign of albs or mids anywhere. We leave, and with about 500meters to the keep we get "INC ALBS" and we dont care. We are almost at HW when we hear 6fg albs inc at the back. We dont stop to watch but a few groups makes ALOT of deathspams out of the albs. We get word that PE is at Mile gate along with mids (some said 3 some said 3 fg's ... it was 3). We enter the albs at the mile gate makes a stand ... short one but still a stand. TBH the mids made a better stand and they where only 3 ... and killed our holy leader aran of the ale ! Staff gets pick up, and we head for safe grounds. Once back home, and everything is safe ... we take back our frontier, set up camp at the AMG ... at this time hibs had tasted to much glory and not even the hard words of ARAN the TYRANT could stop them from running of into mid and alb traps. And we died.

But I got to say one thing, had this been an attack on mid RK im 100% sure that we would have had inc while we where taking down the inner doors or atleast when the relic was moving down hill. Last time Aran hit mid, the mids where inc just as we hit the tree lines off the keep :)

ps. Roo join hib ^^

*b*

Loyal Freddie
i see the only things said about me was my one liner ;)

GG boss, and the rest of Da boyz

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
>_< whining over a 9am "RR" and then zerging with 180ppl ..... Im missing something?

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
we stopped for 30 mins at each keep to upgrade so that the hordes of invisible hibs wouldnt just take the keeps back .. this proved pointless as on the journey to pick up the rams and back 2 of the keeps were retaken. Head straight for RK imo :) :clap:

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarl said:
>_< whining over a 9am "RR" and then zerging with 180ppl ..... Im missing something?
Something to think with?

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
then go camp you power rk maybe we coming to get it back now :)

at 9AM moscow time? :) well,we might lend it for u guys for 1-2 days again then,but thats the best u can expect :)

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Jarl said:

some of us live a bit west from moscow,so it was like 5-6am there >.<

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Jarl said:

1) An understanding of timezones

2) A job ?!?

All in good humour of course

;)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
It did seem though that you were waiting for RA timers to reset at each keep... or am I wrong?

Each keep was upgraded and repairwork done. And each time we thought "Hmm this will be the one where they come out at us". We'd wait a while and scouts (the job, not the class ;)) reported nothing much of note moving, so off we would trot somewhere else.

It was just escalating mischief though, not planned relic raid. All good fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom