grats hibs. job well done.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
when i logged on, i just had enough time to go to the relic shrine and START a BG, cause there was no alb rvr BG. (wtf, cry)

We got slaughtered at the relic shrine.

We tried in vain to stop hibs with the relic at the mile gate (they probably jumped the wall on the other side)

We tried in vain to catch them on the way to hib.

We were to late to intercept them when they brought the relic to Scat.

We got massacred at Scat.

Grats to the hibs, well done, bow, i have no idea about how I/we could have stoped you, well deserved.

Agh, a burden has fallen of my shoulders,

alb back to the underdog position,

No more guilt about killing hibs at least ;)

it`s war,

lubly

see you on the battle field. :drink:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
must stay awak to protect the relics from those bunch of..... mudda....f..zzzz....ing.....zzzZZZZzzzzzzzzz

DOH!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
must stay awak to protect the relics from those bunch of..... mudda....f..zzzz....ing.....zzzZZZZzzzzzzzzz

DOH!

senci, you would be funny if you were not half that frustrated.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
when i logged on, i just had enough time to go to the relic shrine and START a BG, cause there was no alb rvr BG. (wtf, cry)

Yes we easily took the keeps needed in order to open the milegates, pretty much no alb resistance anywhere

Muylaetrix said:

The mids defending the milegate was probably an equal tough fight to the albies at the shrine, took a little while but the outcome was pretty obvious, we had the numerical advantage aswell as several set groups.

Muylaetrix said:
We tried in vain to stop hibs with the relic at the mile gate (they probably jumped the wall on the other side)

Yes the alb zerg unfortunatly intercepted our 1-2fg decoy going through the milegate while the relic was taken over the wall at the other gate where a Mid vs. Hib zerg battle occured.

Muylaetrix said:

A final desperate attempt I guess, thumbs up for the try but from a hib pov it was no real threat.

Muylaetrix said:
Grats to the hibs, well done, bow, i have no idea about how I/we could have stoped you, well deserved.

Cya from inside scat walls next time defending.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

Agh, a burden has fallen of my shoulders,

alb back to the underdog position,

No more guilt about killing hibs at least ;)

it`s war,

lubly

see you on the battle field. :drink:

well, mids did a better job defending that albs did... they killed us allmost 3 or 4 times :p

when we got to the damn gate... we had to go through a mid zerg.... then we met the albs at relic keep.... then we met mid zerg again on our way out of alb and etc etc... wonder where all the albies where ?

mybe doing the ML rush that was at the same time in hib whit theyr hib toons :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Must admit was great fun dam Mids made it hard but when we managed to get Relic shrine it seemed easier.

Was part of Diversionary tactics in going back to MG where we met Alb resistance then Mids hitting us in rear while main Hib force went over gate think we delayed everyone at MG as they got away with the Relic.

Think attacking Scaith just after Relic was put in place wasn't a good thing especially as Hib Zerg was still there tho nice fights there tho.

Like to congratulate Aran/Mastade for way it was organised /Salute to Mids which kept us on our Toes was Fun running to Power Relic on 1 side of water while Mids were racing down on other side especially when we had no speed Mids were always infront of Zerg.Like to thank Albs who did turn up to defend pity there were so few of you.

Was a fun event and hope all parties had good laugh and enjoyment.Long time since I played my Eld in RvR trying to find stealth button was laughable :wanker: but had fun in playing a Void.

/Salute to all who were involved.

Soulja

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
sux that mids just AC the relic from us 10 minz ago :(

Doesn't worry me that much really. Relics come and go. The real value of things in game is the sense of achievement in getting them and the effort put in to do it. If you ebay a character that is RR10, its not the same sense of achievement as becoming RR10 yourself.

Think about it. On a weekend when most people don't have work or school or whatever and can play. Starting at 2 in the afternoon uk time, which is sufficiently late that even Aran is out of bed. Posted on FH so people can join in if they want. A bunch of hibs fight to take keeps in Albion to open the relic gate, have a fight at the gate, have a fight at the shrine, have a fight on the way back, and take a relic home. A lot of people have fun and we did something against the odds. Its harder getting a relic from behind the relic wall than from a keep in the frontier. Its harder doing something against defenders. Its harder doing something when you have to fight a third realm as well.

So then a few people come along and pve a keep before 7 in the morning uk time (I don't know what time they started but the keep was taken just before 7) to take the relic. I think they got a lot less fun and achievement doing it that way.

Its a pity that a few mids did it because I expect a lot of mids would have liked to have had a go at taking that relic the fun way against defenders. They had the whole of Sunday to have some fun trying even if they failed, the early morning hit squad has prevented that for them.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Conway said:
Doesn't worry me that much really. Relics come and go. The real value of things in game is the sense of achievement in getting them and the effort put in to do it. If you ebay a character that is RR10, its not the same sense of achievement as becoming RR10 yourself.

Think about it. On a weekend when most people don't have work or school or whatever and can play. Starting at 2 in the afternoon uk time, which is sufficiently late that even Aran is out of bed. Posted on FH so people can join in if they want. A bunch of hibs fight to take keeps in Albion to open the relic gate, have a fight at the gate, have a fight at the shrine, have a fight on the way back, and take a relic home. A lot of people have fun and we did something against the odds. Its harder getting a relic from behind the relic wall than from a keep in the frontier. Its harder doing something against defenders. Its harder doing something when you have to fight a third realm as well.

So then a few people come along and pve a keep before 7 in the morning uk time (I don't know what time they started but the keep was taken just before 7) to take the relic. I think they got a lot less fun and achievement doing it that way.

Its a pity that a few mids did it because I expect a lot of mids would have liked to have had a go at taking that relic the fun way against defenders. They had the whole of Sunday to have some fun trying even if they failed, the early morning hit squad has prevented that for them.

They could take the other relic though, no?

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Illtar said:
They could take the other relic though, no?

Yes, but half their easy potential fun is gone, and it gave the message that they pved it because they couldn't do it against defence, which is a demoralising message.

Also, they have a tougher job. We had relics at Scath and Ailinne, they could have done a feint attack on one to split our defence and then hit the other. We had two to defend, now we have one, which is a lot easier.

But maybe I know nothing about how they feel. The only time I've got involved in the middle of the night stuff was when I woke up early once and got involved in a last ditch defence of the relic shrine. Amazingly we held it.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Conway said:
Yes, but half their easy potential fun is gone, and it gave the message that they pved it because they couldn't do it against defence, which is a demoralising message.

Also, they have a tougher job. We had relics at Scath and Ailinne, they could have done a feint attack on one to split our defence and then hit the other. We had two to defend, now we have one, which is a lot easier.

But maybe I know nothing about how they feel. The only time I've got involved in the middle of the night stuff was when I woke up early once and got involved in a last ditch defence of the relic shrine. Amazingly we held it.

dont give me that BS rethoric..

Besides define pved, there was around a fg defenders, and a fg Albs rr7+ gave a go aswell (nice efford btw)..

Actually in the end after breaking down the outer wall it was fun to us, and i see no reason why it shouldnt have been "fun" for the hibs/alb aswell, if they enjoy keep fights in the first place.

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
Illtar said:
Actually in the end after breaking down the outer wall it was fun to us, and i see no reason why it shouldnt have been "fun" for the hibs/alb aswell, if they enjoy keep fights in the first place.

sure, for the minority, but what about the rest ? :touch:

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Palekick said:
sure, for the minority, but what about the rest ? :touch:

seriously now i will try with a long serious reply (the other is just to combat the retarded whines on a approbiate level).

why would they be harmed in any way by some other people having fun, actually now there is two realms open to being raided there is more "potential" fun actually?

we had a fun raid, sitting on a LAN and talking fun to each other, yes its in the morning, no there is nothing "sad" about standing up early to have fun..

the defenders should have had fun aswell, and the alb group, i fail to see how this ruins anything for anyone, please enlighthen me. Because seriously if anything it just balances the relics more, so hibs dont have too many bonuses.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Illtar said:
seriously now i will try with a long serious reply (the other is just to combat the retarded whines on a approbiate level).

why would they be harmed in any way by some other people having fun, actually now there is two realms open to being raided there is more "potential" fun actually?

we had a fun raid, sitting on a LAN and talking fun to each other, yes its in the morning, no there is nothing "sad" about standing up early to have fun..

the defenders should have had fun aswell, and the alb group, i fail to see how this ruins anything for anyone, please enlighthen me. Because seriously if anything it just balances the relics more, so hibs dont have too many bonuses.

I had fun I was asleep until alarm woke me for Work.Must of been a lot of fun oh the Joy of taking a Relic against all odds :wanker: those dam guards hard as nails dont know how a Group of Mids and you RR7 + albs stood a chance OH the irony of it.

Do it Primetime and you may have had more fun then playing with guards.

Hibs showed way how to do it as a Hib we showed self belief and unity seems a lot is lacking in alb and mid from todays showing.

Soulja

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Conway said:
Agreed. Most Mids really enjoyed the last mass RvR event. There is a certain pride associated with taking a relic primetime. I am quite sure most Mids (with this experience fresh in mind) are ready to "condemn" this last AC raid (even if they will enjoy its benefits).

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
I had fun I was asleep until alarm woke me for Work.Must of been a lot of fun oh the Joy of taking a Relic against all odds :wanker: those dam guards hard as nails dont know how a Group of Mids and you RR7 + albs stood a chance OH the irony of it.

Do it Primetime and you may have had more fun then playing with guards.

Hibs showed way how to do it as a Hib we showed self belief and unity seems a lot is lacking in alb and mid from todays showing.

Soulja

you know it was mids taking the relic right?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
you know illtarus was on his Thane right? And the albs did everything in their power to kill us, and take the relic, didnt see them close to attacking any hibs at anytime, as they(the hibs) where hidden conning through the walls.

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
Agreed. Most Mids really enjoyed the last mass RvR event. There is a certain pride associated with taking a relic primetime. I am quite sure most Mids (with this experience fresh in mind) are ready to "condemn" this last AC raid (even if they will enjoy its benefits).

Agree ...
The recent prime time relic takes/attempts have been fun for all sides im sure.

The off hour takes does not benefit the game at all.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Jess said:
Agree ...
The recent prime time relic takes/attempts have been fun for all sides im sure.

The off hour takes does not benefit the game at all.

relics doesnt benifit the game, thats the case actually.

Besides some people dont like the zerg of primetime attempts?

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

I hope the Mids do stick with doing the big primetime stuff. Where we lose out is if the AC things make people give up bothering to do things when more people are around. We have had some fun prime time lately. Alb had a go Friday evening and with luck their leader will do some more. A lot of people could have fun.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
you know illtarus was on his Thane right? And the albs did everything in their power to kill us, and take the relic, didnt see them close to attacking any hibs at anytime, as they(the hibs) where hidden conning through the walls.

That was my mistake in thinking he was on his Alb toons way he was knowing the numbers of albs in vicinity my bad.:(

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
That was my mistake in thinking he was on his Alb toons way he was knowing the numbers of albs in vicinity my bad.:(

is this an accusation?

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
what amuses me is that people think that its a "self confidence" thing if you want to do a prime time raid.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Illtar said:
what amuses me is that people think that its a "self confidence" thing if you want to do a prime time raid.

NO it is called respect which I am afraid is something you will never earn.No good in coming on FH in trying to justify what you done in taking the Relic in lame fashion will ever change peoples conception about you afraid only accolade you are going to earn is this :wanker:

Soulja

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
well, mids did a better job defending that albs did... they killed us allmost 3 or 4 times :p

when we got to the damn gate... we had to go through a mid zerg.... then we met the albs at relic keep.... then we met mid zerg again on our way out of alb and etc etc... wonder where all the albies where ?

mybe doing the ML rush that was at the same time in hib whit theyr hib toons :p

Pfft u really mean it was all me taking the mids out :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Illtar said:
it was, and no Alarm Clock was needed.
idiot,

you were qq'ing about the albs AC'ing then you do your own.. worthless randoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom