grats freddina rr9!!!!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
´
he made almost rr8 before toa came iirc, rest of it was done spamming grapple ><

and well, he has made a lot more rps total than it takes for rr9 (on chars he has owned before) so screw that 'ebay!!!!1111' argument.

and you know how many rps the other one got?

Omg, people are so pathetic counting everything in rps:
Do you have enough rps to say your opinion?
Do you have enough rps for a grats thread?

Fook this, rps are defining people nowadays.

Well, grats from me either way mate even though I hate grapple. Give more friendly spirit around!!!

PS to save some people some time: Don't check me, I don't have enough rps even to get flamed. Thank you :D

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I dont care if u think I am grapplenoob or a grate warden ..

I only care that my friends and my guild thinks that I am good player.

And to those that think I am grapplenoob .. I made more rps b4 toa then after toa .. so go zerg emain with ur friends or qq irl

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
target xx pb /stick , nearest enemy , grapple . idle 12 secs . repeat xDDD
grats anyways xD

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I guess no1 of u ever played warden in rvr with good grp .. as it seems, u got 0 idea how to play warden

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
target xx pb /stick , nearest enemy , grapple . idle 12 secs . repeat xDDD
grats anyways xD

hmm, decent warden does a lot more than that, u ain't got any in guild tho so mayhap thats why ur so clueless :<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Haha @ the bitter grapple-Wardens (including the newly dinged) popping out of the woodwork here. :D This almost calls for someone to make a new rendition of the original Berserker DF-keyboard (the one with F8, /stick and DF on it) but for Wardens instead. ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Haha @ the bitter grapple-Wardens (including the newly dinged) popping out of the woodwork here. :D This almost calls for someone to make a new rendition of the original Berserker DF-keyboard (the one with F8, /stick and DF on it) but for Wardens instead. ;)

haehahehahe lets make 1 with debuff and dd on for u too m8!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
haehahehahe lets make 1 with debuff and dd on for u too m8!

Damn, wouldn't work for chanters too. They would need a pbaoe button too!! :eek7:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Like I said, velly velly bitter. :D

nono, i ain't bitter, i ain't even rvr'd with warden for 3 weeks, think i made enough rp's before toa not to be called a fotm warden rly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom