Grats Drfrau Strong RR8 RM

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Some weeks ago i was out trying not to get killed in a sec with my sb in HW, stoping up at mmgH and check the surroundings...seems quiet, walks true and yes it is quiet...phew, next comes a fg hibs from hmgH and right of starts setting up a shroom camp at opposite side from mpk.

well they set up shrooms on the side if gate and stand sort of hidden from the gap under the door, and there i stand curseing that i cant find any sitting unbuffed afk caster to try to kill, suddenly a hunter pet runs thru gate and starts attacks some hib, then the gates opens from mid side and a crock runs true in turbo speed, dont know if its luck or what but he chooses right direction to run - away from hib grp so neither the shooms nor hibs seems be able to hit him, but he stops just a few feet out of shroom range and in 1 sec nukes first attacker to the ground (hibs attacks in good fashion almost takes turns ;) )
now i see that the runie in crock outfit has a friend hunter in shade form with him and both stand side by side picking of hibs, first hibs attacks, but as grps starting to die they back up against wall and hide behind shroomswall, well whole grp is dead in 2 mins max and as far as i can see neither runie nor hunter takes any hits from guild grp hibs.... that was first time ive seen Drfrau actually play.... :worthy:

Yes maybe hibs wasent reallu fast on pick up when they came true gate, and maybe its hard to see a small crock and a shamde in runie speed at night hehe still loved it :D

Grattis Drfrau nice work :)

Blubbo

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8.

U rly are the best of the best RM's out there. I hope that one day when my RM is 50 I can have 1/10 of ur skill and I will own =)

:worthy: :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom