Grats Dotz

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
gratz m8ty - and nowt sexy with his voice - he sounds like he gargles with sulphuric acid in the morning...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Well done dotz, But less asking me for cyber sex on vent :|

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Gimpy!!!
great guy, nasty cabalist i love to BG with pala or assist nuke with sorc (cba mezz anymore)
keep the good work going and off to rr10 u go GIMP

Calo

Part of the furniture
yet another worthless sorc who runs when u his moc+soi is down.

btw running from a skald with speed 5, sos won't work.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Calo said:

yawn.

Gratz Dotz :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Calo said:

lol, retard :D

Big gratz m8! Givf grp and onto rr10! :cheers: :clap:

Everz

FH is my second home
You may be annoying at times, but Gratz, Well deserved :clap:

napshots

Fledgling Freddie
grts m8

but its still

MY caby >>>> ur caby,, as its my pally >>>> ur pally and so :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

Sorc

Cabby

Do your research before you whine/flame :twak:

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
First off, nice one Dotz!

Been playing with you a bit now and then the past year and its always a blast!

Calo said:

Calo said:
hmm must be mistaking him with doxs then, my bad :mad:

srry

Im sorry who are you? I cant seem to remember you at all, then again I dont play all that often these days. (to much to do in the real world)

But it seems I must have hurt your ego on some occation, can you please tell me when you (who are obviosly a much much better and more experienced player) saw me run last time.

It would be nice with specific details so that I know what I did wrong last time we met, not that any of those details will ever help me beat a player of your caliber, but maybe with some luck I can beat the average lvl 35 enemy without moc and soi.

This would also give you the added benifit of being able to gloat at me squirming in the dirt and dying to your glorius tactics and 1337 skillz!

I would also like some tips from you, master of strategies, on how to do if I happen to blow moc by mistake when Im rebuffing and bang my face on the keyboard at the same time crying "Ohh noowz, the great Calo got me again!"

Ohh, I almost forgot, I cannot use MOC and SOI together anymore, that must be it! Thats why Im loosing all the time!

I would also like to get tips on how to best overcome my fears when meeting enemies that run towards me. Usually I just close my eyes and bang the keyboard at random and then I peek at the screen about 10 seconds later to see if I won.

I know that great players like yourself rarely have the time to answer post from us not so talented people but I could really appreciate some help on this matter. I have a feeling that my tactics are a bit flawed but I cannot quite see what I do wrong. I have tried taping carebears to the screen so that the enemies dont look as frightening but that only worked untill I met you.

You are so scary and I always die! Please help me!:worthy:

Calo

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Sorc

Cabby

Do your research before you whine/flame :twak:

Read the whole thread first to realise that i made a mistake (which i even mentioned) because I didn't remember the name right.

Docs said:
Im sorry who are you? I cant seem to remember you at all, then again I dont play all that often these days. (to much to do in the real world)

I don't play this game anymore but the only thing i can remember from you is you zerging me several times when i tried to solo, and i do kinda hate sorcs so maybe im wrong but its just the way i always meet you.

Docs said:
But it seems I must have hurt your ego on some occation, can you please tell me when you (who are obviosly a much much better and more experienced player) saw me run last time.

not really, I don't have an ego because I know I'm the noobiest skalds on the server, how do I kill people? no idea, skalds are just strong classes.

Docs said:
some random rant about how can I waste time on somebody i don't know on a gaming forum

Docs said:
You are so scary and I always die! Please help me!:worthy:

Indeed, you should be scared, If your unlucky ill moc my insta's on you

- English -

Resident Freddy
lol you dont know calO! hes the dragon slayer, often pves in aerus city and lives neext door to grindorf!

as if u didnt know him lol

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
Read the whole thread first to realise that i made a mistake (which i even mentioned) because I didn't remember the name right.

I don't play this game anymore but the only thing i can remember from you is you zerging me several times when i tried to solo, and i do kinda hate sorcs so maybe im wrong but its just the way i always meet you.

not really, I don't have an ego because I know I'm the noobiest skalds on the server, how do I kill people? no idea, skalds are just strong classes.

Indeed, you should be scared, If your unlucky ill moc my insta's on you

Right

Bla bla bla.

You dont play anymore, So why post pointless shit on the forums, aiming to insult people who still ply the game, or play now and then.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
grats dots, u should thank me for the rp PL :)

doxs lol funny post

calo lol funny guy

kwidz lol kwidz

lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom